Summary Apparel Retail in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The apparel retail market includes baby clothing, toddler clothing and casual wear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion, and outerwear for men, women, boys and girls; excludes sports-specific clothing.
- The Asia-Pacific apparel retail industry had total revenues of $557.5bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- The womenswear segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $285.7bn, equivalent to 51.3% of the industry’s overall value.
- A number of countries in the region have undergone a period of rapid urbanization in recent years, with the growth of the middle class and rising incomes becoming a more dominant driver of economic growth in the region.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the apparel retail market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the apparel retail market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific apparel retail market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific apparel retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific apparel retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific apparel retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s apparel retail market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global mezcal market was valued at US$ 727.11 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,136.55 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027. Mezcal beverage is made from the agave plant (traditionally, it is known as maguey).The big difference between the Mezcal and Tequila is the way agaves...
172 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
The US retailing industry has seen significant shifts in recent years, as the inexorable advance of e-commerce has changed the way consumers shop for products of all kinds. Even so, nothing in the modern evolution of the industry compares with the disruption precipitated by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Retailing in USA report...
Still budding: The prevalence of online services is expected to continue, benefiting online flower shops Abstract Online Flower Shops The Online Flower Shops industry has been in bloom over the five years to 2019. The industry has experienced steady revenue growth since 2014, aided by the e-commerce...
Feline fancy: Rebounding travel will likely result in increased demand for industry services Abstract Pet Grooming & Boarding in the US The Pet Grooming and Boarding industry has nearly doubled over the past decade. Demand for pet grooming, boarding, training and walking is at an all-time high due to...
Feline fine: Pet ownership is projected to continue to grow, benefiting the industry Abstract Pet Food Production The Pet Food Production industry has fared well over the five years to 2019. An increase in pet ownership has coincided with a growing tendency to treat pets as members of the family, thereby...
Puppy love: A surge in the number of pets is likely to support strong revenue growth in 2020-21 Abstract Prepared Pet Food Manufacturing in the UK Companies in this industry are engaged in the manufacture of prepared pet foods for pets, including dogs, cats, birds and fish. The treatment of slaughter...
Dropping leaves: Demand from florists and landscapers is likely to fall during the current year Abstract Flower & Plant Wholesaling in the UK Businesses in this industry purchase flowers, plants and bulbs from growers and sell them to retail outlets such as supermarkets, garden centres and home improvement...
Slice and dice: rising manufacturing and construction activity will drive industry revenue growth Abstract Hand Tool & Cutlery Manufacturing in the US Over the five years to 2019, revenue for the Hand Tool and Cutlery Manufacturing industry is projected to decrease. This trend continues the industry’s...
Sending condolences: Industry revenue is expected to contract as mounting external competition grows Abstract Greeting Cards & Other Publishing in the US Over the five years to 2019, the proliferation of paperless substitutes has dampened revenue for the Greeting Cards and Other Publishing industry....
Topped off: Rising per capita disposable income will likely increase spending on costlier beer brands Abstract Beer Wholesaling in the US Growth for the Beer Wholesaling industry has been hindered by shifting alcohol consumption trends among consumers, particularly millennials. Americans are consuming...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.