“FCX-007- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Epidermolysis bullosa in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the FCX-007 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Drug Summary FCX-007 is Fibrocell’s clinical stage, gene therapy product candidate for the treatment of RDEB, a congenital and progressive orphan skin disease caused by the deficiency of the protein COL7. FCX-007 is a genetically-modified autologous fibroblast that encodes the gene for COL7. By genetically modifying autologous fibroblasts ex vivo to produce COL7, culturing them and then treating wounds locally via injection, FCX-007 offers the potential to address the underlying cause of the disease by providing high levels of COL7 directly to the affected areas while avoiding systemic distribution. Fibrocell is developing FCX-007 in collaboration with Intrexon. In addition, Fibrocell is working in collaboration with Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals to develop and commercialize FCX-007 for the treatment of RDEB. Castle Creek is recognized for its innovation in drug development for rare skin diseases and its commitment to bringing novel therapies to those living with epidermolysis bullosa.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around FCX-007.
• The report contains forecasted sales for FCX-007 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Epidermolysis bullosa.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of FCX-007.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
FCX-007 Analytical Perspective • In-depth FCX-007 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of FCX-007 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• FCX-007 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of FCX-007 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Epidermolysis bullosa is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence FCX-007 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Epidermolysis bullosa are giving market competition to FCX-007 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of FCX-007.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of FCX-007 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the FCX-007.
Key Questions • Which company is developing FCX-007 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of FCX-007?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of FCX-007?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the FCX-007 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to FCX-007?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of FCX-007?
• What is the history of FCX-007 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of FCX-007 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to FCX-007?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
646 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2021
Global Laparoscopic Devices Market to Reach $15.8 Billion by 2026
Laparoscopy is a form of minimally invasive surgery used in studying organs in pelvic and abdominal area of the body. The introduction of laparoscopic techniques revolutionized the surgical world through a gradual...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Major players in the ultra-low temperature freezers market are Arctiko, Eppendorf, Esco Micro Pte Ltd, Haier, Helmer Scientific, Bionics Scientific Technologies (P). Ltd, PHC Holdings Corporation, Labcold Ltd, Remi Group, and Stirling Ultracold. The global ultra-low temperature freezers market is expected to decline from $633.94 million...
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
Healthy future: Despite the mounting likelihood of new regulation, industry revenue will likely grow Abstract Cryogenic Biobanking Services Since the landmark scientific achievement of human genome sequencing in 2003, the Cryogenic Biobanking Services industry is increasingly viewed as the link between...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2029
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a rare, fatal cardiopulmonary disease with an annual mortality rate around 10%.The disease is a subset (Group 1) within the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) classification...
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFB1) - Transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-?1) is a polypeptide member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines encoded by the TGFB1 gene. It plays an important role...
Impact of COVID-19 on the Top Five European Soccer Leagues
Analysis of the impact COVID-19 has had on the top five European Soccer leagues
Economic analysis on the cost of postponing domestic cup fixtures, including ticket prices and estimated losses.
Anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% The anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is projected to reach USD 695.7 million by 2023 from USD 424.2 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018 to 2023. The increasing volume of diagnostic tests performed in anatomic...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.