The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report: • How many physicians were reached by Rebinyn through reportable promotional activity in 2019 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Hemophilia market?
• What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
• How does Novo Nordisk’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pediatric Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, General Surgery, and Pathology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
• How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Rebinyn throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
• Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Rebinyn in 2019?
Data Sources and Methodology: • MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. Currently, over 5 years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
• Over 300 paid interactions across 200 physicians made on behalf of Rebinyn were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 17 peer products (e.g. Advate, Adynovate, Afstyla, Alphanate, Alprolix, BeneFix, Eloctate, Hemlibra, Idelvion, Jivi, Kogenate, Kovaltry, Novoeight, NovoSeven RT, Nuwiq, Obizur, and Xyntha Solofuse ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Clinical decision support systems (CDSS) provide actionable information for improving the decision making abilities of the health professionals.However, the traditional CDSS platforms have drawbacks such as alert fatigue, diagnostic errors, workflow disruptions that can have detrimental effect on patients’ health outcomes as well as healthcare...
Seeing clearly: increasing consolidation will boost industry revenue growth Abstract Optometrists in the US The Optometrists industry exhibited steady growth over the five years to 2019 due to increasing demand from an aging population and increasing awareness of eye health. The prevalence of ocular...
Loud and clear: As consumers opt to make more costly purchases following the pandemic, industry revenue growth is anticipated to gain momentum Abstract Hearing Aid Stores in the USOperators in this industry retail and repair hearing aids in-store. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and...
The ablation technology market is projected to reach USD 8.1 Billion by 2026 from USD 5.2 Billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. The growing elderly population has also driven the incidence of target conditions and contributed to the demand for effective treatment. However, the reuse and reprocessing of devices in developed...
Surgical Snares Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Usability (Single-use, Reusable), By Application (GI Endoscope, Arthroscopy), By End Use (Hospitals, ASCs), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Surgical Snares Market Growth & Trends
The global surgical snares market...
Disinfectant Robot: Market Size From $485.77 million in 2020, the global Disinfectant Robot market is projected to reach $ 5171.61 million by 2028. Based on our analysis the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.4% from 2020 - 2028 timeframe. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include...
Careful business: Revenue growth will likely be driven by the overcapacity of primary care offices Abstract Urgent Care Centers Over the past five years to 2018, a shortage of primary care physicians, coupled with rising costs and wait times at emergency rooms, stimulated demand for the Urgent Care...
Stretch goals: Rising disposable incomes and an aging population will drive revenue growth Abstract Physical Therapists in the US Over the five years to 2019, the role of physical therapy in promoting health and wellness has increased, benefiting this industry. As the number of individuals aged 50 and...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the value based care payment market are Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Nextstep Solutions, Athena Health, NXGN Management, LLC., and McKesson Corporation. The global value based care payment market is expected to grow from $1.52 billion in 2020 to $2.273 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 49.5%. The...
385 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Trocars Market to Reach $844.8 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Trocars estimated at US$560.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$844.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Disposable, one of...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.