Clinical Decision Support Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Clinical Decision Support Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Clinical Decision Support Systems pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS) are software tools which assist healthcare professionals with decision-making by consolidating a medical knowledge base with patient information to produce case-specific advice.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Clinical Decision Support Systems under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Clinical Decision Support Systems and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Clinical Decision Support Systems under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The aptamers market valued at an estimated USD 151 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 342 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 17.7% during the forecast period. Growth of aptamers market is attributed to factors such as increase in number of clinical trials for development of aptamer-based therapeutics, increase in awareness about advantages...
The global medical device and diagnostics contract research organization market is expected to reach US$ 20,336.08 million in 2028 from US$ 12,314.65 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2028. Key factors driving the market such as increasing number of clinical trials worldwide and rise in adoption...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 447.8 million in 2021 to US$ 1,184.3 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% from 2021 to 2028. As per the data provided by Clinicaltrials.gov, 2016 has been a big one for clinical research. There were around 366 thousand clinical studies...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 607.2 million in 2021 to US$ 1,640.6 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing number of smartphone users is likely to boost the ePRO, e-Patient Diaries, and eCOA’s adoption in the coming years. As per the...
The ePRO, epatient diaries, and eCOA market was valued at US$ 1,342.92 million in 2020 and it is projected to reach US$ 4,130.35 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.08% during 2020-2028. Increasing demand for electronic health records (EHRs) and rising use of smartphones are fueling the market growth. However, concerns...
330 pages •
By Roots Analysis Private Ltd.
• Mar 2021
INTRODUCTION Targeted protein degradation is a revolutionary pharmacological concept that presents viable drug development opportunities and is anticipated to introduce a new paradigm in modern therapeutic interventions. Due to various reasons, conventional drugs / therapies have been limited in terms of their capability...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Apr 2021
Major players in the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing market are Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Biomerieux Sa, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche Diagnostics), Qiagen N.V., Genmark Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., General Electric Company (Ge...
The oxidative stress assay market is projected to reach USD 1,326 million by 2025 from USD 836 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.7%. Growth in the oxidative stress assay market can be attributed to growth in the biopharmaceutical industry and increasing public-sector funding for academic research. Other important factors aiding the growth of...
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.