EdTech & Smart Classroom Market Research Report by Enabling Technology, by Education System, by Hardware, by Deployment Type, by End-user - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 185 pages •
- Report ID: 5975620 •
- Format: PDF
EdTech & Smart Classroom Market Research Report by Enabling Technology (Advanced Technology, Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Gamification, and Security), by Education System (Classroom Assessment System, Classroom Collaboration System, Classroom Management System, Document Management System, and Learning Management System), by Hardware, by Deployment Type, by End-user - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market is expected to grow from USD 83,611.62 Million in 2020 to USD 195,417.27 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market is expected to grow from EUR 73,312.25 Million in 2020 to EUR 171,345.57 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market is expected to grow from GBP 65,174.75 Million in 2020 to GBP 152,326.58 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market is expected to grow from JPY 8,923,478.57 Million in 2020 to JPY 20,855,974.58 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market is expected to grow from AUD 121,415.19 Million in 2020 to AUD 283,771.86 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the EdTech & Smart Classroom to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Enabling Technology, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across Advanced Technology, Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Gamification, and Security.
Based on Education System , the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across Classroom Assessment System, Classroom Collaboration System, Classroom Management System, Document Management System, Learning Management System, Student Information System, Student Response System, and Talent Management System.
Based on Hardware, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across Interactive Displays and Interactive Projectors.
Based on Deployment Type, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on End-user, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across Higher Education, K-12, and Kindergarten.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market including 2U, Inc., Apple Inc., Blackboard Inc., Campus Management Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., D2L, Dell EMC, Discovery Communication, Ellucian, Google, LLC, Instructure, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Promethean World Ltd, SAP SE, Smart Technologies, and Workday, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the EdTech & Smart Classroom Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global EdTech & Smart Classroom Market?