Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas

Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas

  • September 2020 •
  • 38 pages •
  • Report ID: 5975892 •
  • Format: PDF
Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas

Summary
Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas,’ a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in the Americas. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.

Mobile service revenue growth in the Americas will be mainly driven by the increasing demand for mobile data services via smartphones and M2M/IoT connections. Smartphone subscriptions in the region will expand at a CAGR of 3.8% during the 2020-2025 period, mostly driven by network developments in rural and underserved areas as well as the increasing affordability of smartphone devices, particularly in Latin American countries. M2M connections, meanwhile, will almost double over 2020-2025 supported by an increasing demand for industry-specific M2M/IoT solutions for the automotive, logistics, security, smart cities and financial industries, among others. Moving forward, the roll out of 5G services with high-speed and low latency levels will be a key driver of growth in the M2M/IoT segment as new use cases and applications become available.’

It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Americas in a global context; the section provides a comparison of the region’s mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in the mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts for mobile data markets in the Americas.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends; examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2020-2025. - Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; consists of a summary of the key findings for the mobile broadband market in the Americas.

Scope
- The total number of mobile subscriptions in the Americas will reach an estimated 1.3 billion in 2020, 55.6% of which will come from Latin America, while the remaining 44.4% will come from North America.
- So far, mobile 5G services are only commercially available in the US and Canada. The COVID-19 pandemic and the deterioration of the macroeconomic environment in the region will further delay the arrival of mobile 5G services in Latin America, with the first commercial launches expected for 2021.
- M2M/IoT subscriptions in the Americas are set to almost double over 2020-2025.

Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of mobile telecommunications markets trends in the Americas in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in mobile communications markets in the Americas.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Americas.
Loading...

We are very sorry, but an error occurred.
Please contact support@reportbuyer.com if the problem remains.