Norway Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary Country Profile report on the wine sector in Norway provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Norwegian wine sector is led by the still wine category in both value and volume terms in 2019.The sparkling wine category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Food & drinks specialists is the leading channel in distribution of wine in the country. Treasury Wine Estates Vintners Limited, Les Grands Chais de France and Dominus Estate are the leading companies in the Norwegian wine sector.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in volume terms) and private labels (in volume terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, eretailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, department stores, direct sellers, on-trade and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: bottle, bag-in-box, carton - liquid, can, stand up pouch and other pack type, closure type for: stopper, screw top, dispenser, crown, lever closure and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding and other outer types.
Scope - Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of wine was higher in Norway than in the global level in 2019
- Norwegian consumers prefer value for money products in the wine sector
- The per capita consumption of still wine was higher than other wine categories in 2019
- Food & drinks specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Norwegian wine sector
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Norwegian wine sector
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2021 Fortified Wine Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 2021 Fortified Wine Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Fortified Wine Market at a global, regional and key country level, split...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the wine and brandy market include Constellation Brands; E & J Gallo Winery; Torres Wines; Treasury Wine Estates and Vina Concha Y Toro. The global wine and brandy market is expected to grow from $166.56 billion in 2020 to $178.46 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%. The growth is mainly...
149 pages •
By Prescient & Strategic Intelligence Private Limited
• Jan 2021
Sorbic Acid Market Research Report: By Form (Powdered, Encapsulated), Application (Food & Beverages, Industrial Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals) â€“ Global Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030
Economic growth is leading to the increasing spending power of people, which is driving a shift in worldwide food consumption...
Wine Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The G8 Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info...
The North America organic wine market is expected to grow from US$ 1630.33 million in 2019 to US$ 3895.59 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2027. The North America organic wine market is likely to account for a remarkable share of the organic wine market during the forecast period. One of the major factors...
Abstract Global Wine Manufacturing The Global Wine Manufacturing industry has experienced mild growth as a result of different trends across the world. The industry’s performance relies on consumer trends and therefore on variables affecting decisions by consumers. Many countries traditionally associated with...
Open bar: Rising disposable income will likely enable consumers to spend more alcohol Abstract Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores in the US The Beer, Wine and Liquor Stores industry comprises specialty shops specifically licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption. Amid rising per capita...
Crushed: Adverse weather conditions and reduced export demand have spoiled revenue growth Abstract Grape Growing in Australia SMEs primarily grow grapes for winemaking or to be sold as table grapes. Some of the grapes are dehydrated or dried for sale as sultanas and raisins. Unlike some of the larger...
65 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2020
Throughout the review period and until 2019, just prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the alcoholic drinks market in Morocco recorded total volume declines annually in every category except for wine and spirits.
Alcoholic Drinks in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national...
Wine Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info and analysis of competitive...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.