Greece Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - CountryFocus
Summary The analyst released its latest report: “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Greece”.The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Greece.
It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure.Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The Greek pharmaceutical market decreased from $9.5B in 2011 to $7.3B in 2018 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of -3.6%. The overall market is forecast to be $6.7B in 2025. The reduction in drug prices and a decrease in public health expenditure has adversely affected the pharmaceutical market. The Greek medical devices market was $1.27B in 2015, which increased at a CAGR of 2.9% to reach $1.43B in 2019. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% from $1.47B in 2020 to $1.7B in 2025. The Greek pharmaceutical industry is undergoing major transformation. The Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE) has designed and introduced a medium-term (2014-2021) Strategic Action Plan for the industry. The strategy aims to make Greece a hub for clinical research, while increasing employment and R&D expenditure.
Scope The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Greece, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: GlaxoSmithKline, Lavipharm, Novartis, Pfizer, and Sanofi
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Abbott, Alcon, GE Healthcare, Fresenius, and Roche Diagnostics
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the country’s healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Greek healthcare market
Reasons to Buy This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Greece’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Greece’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors’ performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The European Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be seen as a result of Covid-19, with an increase in pharmaceutical product imports (USD 361 billion) and exports (USD 524 billion) in the year 2020. Logistics is an essential segment of supply...
Pharmaceuticals Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile...
Germany - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Summary The analyst has released its latest report, "Germany - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape".The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape...
Brazil has been one of the worst COVID-affected countries in the world. The Brazilian government has been severely criticized for its handling of the pandemic. In March 2021, Brazilians began receiving the first dose of the vaccine. The pharmaceutical and healthcare market in Brazil is the biggest in Latin America. The Brazilian pharmaceutical...
Norway - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Summary The analyst has released its latest report, "Norway - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape".The report is an essential source of information on analysis of healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Norway. It...
The Russian healthcare system is primarily funded by the federal government, though the industry is making a significant shift towards private healthcare spending in recent years. The country has made considerable progress in managing the COVID-19 pandemic and even released the first-ever vaccine to protect its population against the novel...
India faced a devastating second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. With COVID-19 vaccination going on in the country, the government is trying to increase its supply of vaccines to vaccinate most of its population at the earliest. The healthcare sector in India is one of the biggest in terms of revenue and employment. The industry has...
Ukraine is still struggling to control the COVID-19 pandemic, but with approval of the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine along with vaccines from Pfizer and AstraZeneca, it is expected that the increasing vaccination of its population should make a difference and control the spread of the outbreak. The pharmaceutical industry...
New Zealand - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Summary The analyst has released its latest report, “New Zealand - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape”.The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape...
With the COVID-19 having made a severe impact on various industries in the United States, it is challenging to predict precisely how the pharmaceutical and healthcare market will be performing in a short time. However, there is no doubt that the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector has been affected seriously. With the economic slowdown setting...
Prescription Drug Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.