Netherlands Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - CountryFocus
Summary The analyst has released its latest report: “Netherlands Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - CountryFocus”.The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in the Netherlands.
It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure.Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The Netherlands pharmaceutical market grew from €4.61B in 2012 to €4.64B in 2018 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.12%. However, in terms of USD, the pharmaceutical market decreased from $5.92B in 2012 to $5.48B in 2018, at a negative CAGR of 1.27%. This difference is due to currency exchange fluctuations. The pharmaceutical market is expected to reach $5.01B in 2025. The Netherlands’ robust healthcare system and growing investment in R&D are driving the pharmaceutical market. However, reimbursement policies favoring the usage of generics is restricting pharmaceutical market growth.
Scope The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in the Netherlands, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Novartis, GSK, Sanofi, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Abbott, GE Healthcare, Fresenius, Roche Diagnostics, and Alcon
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the country’s healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in The Netherlands healthcare market
Reasons to Buy This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Netherlands’ healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact the Netherlands’ healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors’ performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The European Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be seen as a result of Covid-19, with an increase in pharmaceutical product imports (USD 361 billion) and exports (USD 524 billion) in the year 2020. Logistics is an essential segment of supply...
The global pharmaceutical CMO market was valued at USD 120.29 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 195.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.85% from 2021 to 2026. COVID-19 pandemic has had a beneficial effect on contract manufacturing services overall. There were multiple opportunities for CMOs in clinical trial manufacturing,...
The pharmaceutical isolator market was valued at 5,966.07 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 10,560.30 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5 % from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the pharmaceutical isolator market is attributed to factors such as an increase in investments by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology...
Real-world data and real-world evidence are used to monitor the post-market safety and adverse events of drugs.The monitoring of this data assists in making regulatory decisions. The healthcare community is using RWE and RWD to support coverage decisions and to develop guidelines and decision support tools for use in clinical practice. The...
Pharmaceuticals Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile...
The United States LED market was valued at USD 8.58 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 15.23 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.85% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a weakened growth of industrial output and the decline in light-manufacturing production across significant...
The global empty capsules market is projected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. The overall growth of the empty capsules market is largely driven by the growing adoption of capsule formulations among the growing geriatric population, the growth of the pharmaceutical...
Pharmaceuticals Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary The G8 Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast...
Brazil has been one of the worst COVID-affected countries in the world. The Brazilian government has been severely criticized for its handling of the pandemic. In March 2021, Brazilians began receiving the first dose of the vaccine. The pharmaceutical and healthcare market in Brazil is the biggest in Latin America. The Brazilian pharmaceutical...
Executive Summary Global Chloromethyl Isopropyl Carbonate Market (CMIC) valued at USD 26.67 Million and xx Metric Tonnes by volume in the year 2020, form an integral part of the important ingredients of the pharmaceutical industry. Chloromethyl Isopropyl Carbonate is one major chemical that is used commonly for making drugs...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.