UNITED STATES BLOW MOLDED PLASTICS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2025
- November 2020 •
- 121 pages •
- Report ID: 5989641 •
- Format: PDF
The United States blow molded plastics market is set to register a CAGR of 3.20% in terms of volume and CAGR of 3.81% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2021-2025. The United States ranks second in the world when it comes to automobile production. The prevalence of blow molded plastics is the highest in the US, globally. Such factors make it a lucrative market for blow molded plastics. The forecasted period is between 2021 and 2025, while the base year is 2020.
The market growth in the US is attributed to several factors.The raw materials used in the US are of low cost.
The huge volumes result in price fluctuations, thereby having a major impact.The manufacturers get the plastic resins from several sources spread across the geographies.
Also, there is increasing adoption of all-electric shuttle equipment in the country.Moreover, PET is majorly used in the production of bottles, contributing to a considerable market share in the plastics industry.
Most processors in the country are prioritizing sustainable Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and working towards increasing conserve resources and efficiency, along with optimal use of available resources. Such factors are set to boost the PET market growth, thereby facilitating the blow molded plastics market growth.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market include, Berry Global Inc, The Plastic Forming Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Magna International Inc, Comar LLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC
2. BERRY GLOBAL INC
3. THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
4. COMAR LLC
5. THE PLASTIC FORMING COMPANY