United States of America’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Summary United States of America’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2021), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants.
It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The US Defense budget will amount to US$716.2billion in FY2021, after peaking at US$721.5 billion in FY2020, amounting to an all-time high in terms of the spending level for the last two years of Donald Trump’s first term. Several factors lie behind the growth of military expenditures over the past five years, including the willingness of the current administration to boost the production of military equipment to secure the position of the US in the international order. The military-industrial complex therefore had an ally in the White House from a budget perspective, and it is likely that the Trump administration will keep pushing for more defense spending if he wins a second term in office, despite the economic slowdown generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This report offers detailed analysis of the United States’ defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The growth of American military expenditure is based on a long-lasting strategic shift towards great power competition undertaken by the DoD in the wake of the 2017 National Defense Strategy. The steady level of exports over the historic period is representative of the exportoriented activism of the current administration.
The Trump administration withdrew the US from the Arms Trade Treaty in 2019, as it aims to integrate human right issues into arms transfer policies and processes. Most of the top buyers of American-made weapons over the period were Gulf countries with a poor human right record.
Scope In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The United States defense budget: detailed analysis of the United States’ FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Russia’s military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of United States military regulation. - Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to United States are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the United States defense industry.
Reasons to Buy - Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the United States defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the American market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the United States defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the American government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Simulators market size is projected to grow from USD 25.5 billion in 2022 to USD 34.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2027.Some of the factors fueling the market’s growth include acceptance of virtual pilot training to ensure aviation safety. Developments of simulators for unmanned aerial systems are anticipated to open...
The Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.87% during the forecast period, 2022-2027. The impact of COVID-19 on the missiles and missile defense systems market was negligible as the military spending and the investments of armed forces into the procurement of new generation missiles remained unaffected. The...
The Tactical Communication Market is estimated to be USD 12.5 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 16.0 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.95% from 2022 to 2027. The market is driven by factors such as transition of radio communication devices from analog to digital, customized communication on the move solutions for unmanned ground...
The military electro-optical and infrared systems market was valued at USD 8.23 billion in 2021, and it and is projected to grow to about USD 10.84 million in 2031 with a CAGR of 2.82% during the forecast period (2022 - 2031). The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the global economy. However, the defense spending...
The ballistic protection market is projected to grow from USD 13.4 billion in 2022 to USD 16.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2027. The market is driven by the need for upgrades in the battlefield scenarios. However, the market’s growth is limited by the stringent standards for ballistic protection products. In 2020, the...
The laser technology market size is expected to grow from USD 16.7 billion in 2022 to USD 25.6 billion by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2022 to 2027. The key factors driving the growth of the laser technology market are growing adoption of laser technology in the medical vertical and growing preference for laser-based...
The APAC non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow from US$ 1,306.53 million in 2021 to US$ 2,228.86 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2021 to 2028. Non-lethal weapons are not legalized across several countries for personal use.However, with the rise in the need for self-protection of many important...
The Europe non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow from US$ 1,581.46 million in 2021 to US$ 2,486.11 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2028. Rising instability across various countries due to different controversial laws and legislations enacted by several governments increased the need for...
The MEA non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow from US$ 665.94 million in 2021 to US$ 919.41 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. Non-lethal weapons have become more popular because of their advanced features and capacity to calm riots without causing casualties.Defense firms and key market...
The North America non-lethal weapons market is expected to grow from US$ 2,133.91 million in 2021 to US$ 3,055.40 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2028. Developed and developing nations experienced a significant rise in military expenditure. For instance, according to the data published by Stockholm...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.