Norway Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 - Key Insights and Drivers behind the Beer and Cider Market Performance
- July 2020 •
- 54 pages •
- Report ID: 5993010 •
- Format: PDF
After another year of strong growth, non-alcoholic beers accounted for nearly 5% of total beer volumes in 2019.Alcohol consumption continued to fall amid rising interest in healthy living - both physically and mentally - among younger and older generations alike.
Long-time beer drinkers looking to cut down on their alcohol intake typically migrated to non-alcoholic beer rather than soft drinks.New product development, meanwhile, helped the market attract health-conscious individuals.
Indeed, alcohol-free lines played a pivotal role in helping the beer market avoid annual losses.
Norway Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the Norway Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details -
- 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Norway Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Norway Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.