‘Adult-onset Still’s Disease – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted Adult-onset Still’s Disease epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Geographies Covered • The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Adult-onset Still’s Disease: Understanding
The Adult-onset Still’s Disease (AOSD) epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of AOSD by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for AOSD in the US and Europe. Moreover, the report covers the AOSD scenario’s detailed information in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
This section encompassing adult-onset Still’s disease epidemiology provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries. The AOSD epidemiology data are studied through all possible divisions to understand the disease scenario in 7MM better. This segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports, and views of key opinion leaders.
Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The AOSD epidemiology covered in the report provides historical and forecasted AOSD epidemiology scenarios in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
• 11-year Forecast of Adult-onset Still’s Disease Epidemiology • 7MM Coverage
• Total Prevalent cases of Adult-onset Still’s Disease
• Diagnosed Cases of Adult-onset Still’s Disease
• Severity-specific Cases of Adult-onset Still’s Disease
• Gender-specific Cases of Adult-onset Still’s Disease
We interview KOLs and include SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The view helps understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. It will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered • What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population pertaining to adult-onset Still’s disease?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the adult-onset Still’s disease epidemiology across 7MM, and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the total number of patients of adult-onset Still’s disease across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow by in the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the disease risks, burdens, and unmet needs of adult-onset Still’s disease?
• What are the currently available treatments of adult-onset Still’s disease?
Reasons to buy The Adult-onset Still’s Disease Epidemiology report will allow the user to:
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global adult-onset Still’s disease market.
• Quantify patient populations in the global adult-onset Still’s disease to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for adult-onset Still’s disease therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
• Understand the magnitude of the adult-onset Still’s disease population by its epidemiology.
• The adult-onset Still’s disease Epidemiology Model developed is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over an 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
Key Assessments • Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk and Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Laryngeal Mask Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Disposable, Reusable), By Patient (Adult, Children), By End Use (Hospitals & Clinics, ASCs), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
Laryngeal Mask Market Growth & Trends
The global laryngeal mask market size is expected...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Major players in the erythropoietin (EPO) market are Amgen Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Roche Group, Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Celltrion Inc and LG Life Sciences Ltd. The global erythropoietin (EPO) market is expected to decline from $1.01 billion in 2019 to $0.95 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -6.27%. The decline...
The Europe 3D Ultrasound Market would witness market growth of 8% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). The driving elements for the development of the ultrasound devices market incorporate the government and private subsidizing for R&D in ultrasound imaging, an expanding number of medical care suppliers, development in technology,...
The Europe Urinary Drainage Bags Market would witness market growth of 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). The swift increase in the geriatric population is the main factor that is responsible for the growing demand for urinary drainage bags. Numerous changes occur in the urinary system of an old person such as weakening...
The Europe electronic skin patches market is registered to project a CAGR of 16.41%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth drivers are, the surging number of research and development activities, the rising healthcare expenditure, and the increasing geriatric population.
‘Chronic kidney disease (CKD)- Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Chronic kidney disease in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Understanding
Disease Overview Chronic kidney disease is a progressive condition affecting over 10% of the world’s population, and is characterized by kidney damage and impaired kidney function. Processes involved in blood pressure maintenance, red blood cell production, and the removal of metabolic waste products from the blood are...
Project Synopsis: Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. Project Description: Datamonitors' CytoLogic,...
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in 19 Major Markets
Chronic kidney disease (CKD), also known as chronic renal disease, is characterised by progressive loss of kidney function over time. CKD is defined as persisting kidney damage or a glomerular filtration rate...
Fore Pharma announced the results of its Insomnia patients study in a new report ‘Global Insomnia Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2017’.
The report provides insights into Insomnia epidemiology, Insomnia diagnosed patients, and Insomnia treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators...
Sleeping Disorders Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.