Parasitology and Mycology Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Parasitology and Mycology Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Parasitology & Mycology Rapid Tests & POC pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Parasitology & Mycology Rapid Tests & POC comprises of rapid test kits intended for rapid diagnosis, with immediate results, through immuno assays for the detection of pathogenic protozoans and fungi.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Parasitology & Mycology Rapid Tests & POC under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Parasitology & Mycology Rapid Tests & POC and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Parasitology & Mycology Rapid Tests & POC under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The comprehensive 2,400 page research study on COVID-19 therapeutic and vaccine pipeline candidates, completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials across phases, countries, companies and institutes/hospitals. The global COVID-19 market size outlook remains robust driven by huge potential for administration to 2 billion populations,...
Healthcare Contract Research Organization Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Drug Discovery, Pre-clinical, Clinical), By Service (Clinical Monitoring, Regulatory/Medical Affairs), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 Healthcare CRO Market Growth & Trends The global healthcare...
Biopreservation refers to the process of preserving cells, tissues or organs outside of their native environment for extended period of time. It has emerged as an effective preservation technique for long-term storage. Owing to this, biopreservation has become vital for the success of various clinical and commercial...
This report analyzes the regulatory framework for the clinical trials of orphan drugs in rare and orphan diseases.The report also analyzes the trends and characteristics of clinical trials conducted on rare diseases from 1999-2018, using information from various sources.
This report covers an overview...
Pharmacovigilance Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Provider (In-house, Contract Outsourcing), By Product Life Cycle, By Type, By Process Flow, By Therapeutic Area, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Pharmacovigilance Market Growth & Trends
The global pharmacovigilance...
314 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 16
- Influencer Pool: 1653
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Report Scope: The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for nanoparticles in biotechnology, drug development and drug delivery, and analyses of global market trends, using 2019 as the base year and forecasting 2020 through 2025 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections. The report...
Summary Cochlear Ltd (Cochlear) is a medical device company that offers implantable hearing solutions.It develops, manufactures and markets electronic implantable hearing devices. The company’s products are suited for people with hearing loss caused by ear nerve damage.Its major products include cochlear implant...
Medical Devices Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.