Car Rental (Self Drive) Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The G8 Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The G8 countries contributed $52,932.8 million in 2019 to the global car rental industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $66,749.4 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the car rental industry, with market revenues of $33,770.4 million in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $5,227.8 and $4,361.0 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the car rental industry in the G8 nations with a value of $42,875.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $7,033.3 and $5,316.8 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 car rental market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 car rental market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car rental market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 car rental market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the G8 car rental market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 car rental market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 car rental market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 car rental market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The Global Car Rental Market, valued at USD 66.35 Billion in the year 2020 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of growing urbanisation and rising economy. Additionally, increasing digitalisation and rising travel and tourism sector will drive the Car Rental Market...
Abstract Vehicle Rental Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of vehicle rental services. Vehicle rental service providers offer passenger cars, trucks and SUVs temporarily in exchange for a fee. Vehicle rental periods can range from a few hours to several months. Buyers include consumers...
Increasing leasing: In the current year, industry revenue is forecast to grow as recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic Abstract Car Rental & Leasing in the UK Firms in this industry rent cars and small commercial vehicles to private users and businesses on a short-term basis. Customers can also lease...
Happy trails: More inbound trips by foreign visitors will likely boost industry demand at airports Abstract Car Rental in the US The Car Rental industry has prospered over the five years to 2019. Rising per capita disposable income and a low unemployment rate have encouraged consumers to increase their...
The?Saudi Arabia Car Rental and Leasing Market?is projected to grow with a CAGR of more than?5?% during the forecast period. - The market is primarily driven by the factors such as?growing tourism industry in the country including religious visits (Hajj and Umrah) and the growing businesses, which is propelling the demand for rental...
Passenger cars and light trucks are the main modes of transportation in most industrialised countries. The vast majority of car trips in metropolitan areas are drive-alone trips with only one person in the car and vehicles are used for only about one hour per day on average. Carsharing is one of many car-based mobility services that have become...
Truck on: An increase in demand across the industry’s major downstream markets will likely boost industry revenue Abstract Truck Rental in Canada The Truck Rental industry in Canada performed well over the five years to 2018 as demand for industry services has grown steadily from both businesses and...
Car Rental (Self Drive) Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Global Car Rental (Self Drive) Market to 2024
car rental market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of the car rental market globally. Detailed market insight is provided at a regional level and company profiles for the leading players...
Car Rental (Self Drive) Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Car Rental Fleet Size
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.