COVID-19 Point of Care (POC) Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “COVID 19 point of care (POC) Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the COVID 19 point of care (POC) Tests pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
COVID 19 Point of Care (POC) Tests are used to detect the presence or activity of COVID-19 antigen. This segment includes rapid tests and point of care tests for COVID-19.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the COVID 19 point of care (POC) Tests under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of COVID 19 point of care (POC) Tests and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of COVID 19 point of care (POC) Tests under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Oxygen-Infused Innovation - ForeSights Summary "Oxygen-Infused Innovation - ForeSights" explores an element that is breathing new life into consumer product innovation. Oxygen plays a critical role in metabolism and respiration; however, it is being leveraged in a more explicit way across...
The anatomic pathology market is projected to reach US$ 33,145.78 million by 2028 from US$ 21,488. 41 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as increase in the prevalence of cancer and other diseases, and growing focus on personalized medicines. However, the lack of skilled professionals...
269 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Aug 2021
Anatomic Pathology Equipment and Consumables Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth And Change provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global anatomic pathology equipment and consumables market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down. Description: Where...
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Prophylaxis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2030 Summary Human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is an enveloped, single-stranded, negative-sense RNA orthopneumovirus belonging to the family of Pneumoviridae.The most common clinical scenario for RSV is an...
Melanoma - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2029 Summary Melanoma of the skin is a serious and aggressive form of cancer originating from melanocytes, the pigment cells in skin, and can develop anywhere on the body.Although melanoma has high survivability, it remains a significant health...
Health Care Provider
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.