Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) is used to treat acute and chronic wounds. A vacuum source of NPWT Device creates continuous or intermittent negative pressure inside the wound to remove fluid, exudates, and infectious materials to which helps in healing and closure.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Medical Disposables Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wound Management Products, Drug Delivery Products), By Raw Material, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
Medical Disposables Market Growth & Trends
The global medical disposables market size...
The ostomy care market projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period of 2020-2025. The ostomy care market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2025 from USD 2.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Globally, the population of individuals aged 60 years and above is expected to increase from 962...
This study covers the world outlook for medical disposables across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative...
The Global Parcel Sortation Systems Market size is expected to reach $2.0 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 9.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Automated sortation system is considered as a major breakthrough in the mechanical sector. Automation is used in sorting number of consumer products such as packaged food & beverages,...
United States Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023
GlobalData’s new report, "United States Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the United States Surgical Generators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices...
North America Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023
GlobalData’s new report, "North America Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the North America Surgical Generators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices...
World demand for medical disposables is projected to increase 6.2 percent per year to $273 billion in 2020. Barrier- and safety-enhanced supplies and devices will lead gains, as medical delivery systems upgrade infection prevention and control strategies. Developing countries, especially the emerging Asia/Pacific economies, will see the...
MediPoint: Electrosurgical Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Electrosurgical devices are experiencing steady growth across...
Electrosurgical Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the...
193 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Oct 2016
Intraosseous infusion devices are emergency medical products intended for managing life threatening conditions. These products are generally used when there is no access to veins for desired infusion. Intraosseous vascular access is a rapid and alternative method for immediate medical intervention during emergency situations. The global intraosseous...
Surgical Procedures Performed
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.