The study includes In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Global Data Center Fire Detection and Suppression Market Report
The global data center fire detection and suppression market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.20%.
Key Market Highlights:
• According to the Uptime Institute, between 2016 and 2020, there were 13 instances of publicly reported data center outages caused due to fires. The cost of an outage can lead to a loss of USD 5,000-USD 7,000 per minute for an operator, highlighting the requirement for robust fire safety equipment.
• Gas-based fire suppression systems, using inert gas or clean agent suppression systems, are increasingly being adopted by data center operators in server rooms, and constitute over 80% of the overall market for fire suppression systems.
• Industry standards under the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 10, NFPA 25, and NFPA 75, among others) set guidelines for data center fire detection and suppression. For instance, the NFPA 25 standard is used for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of the fire suppression system using water as a fire extinguishant.
• A majority of center operators, especially hyperscale operators, are deploying Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) in data centers. For instance, DataPro Moscow One data center facilities installed VESDA and HFC 227 fire extinguishants for fire suppression in the facility.
• Regions such as the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America will be the major areas of opportunity for vendors supplying fire detection and suppression equipment, such as Carrier, Minimax, and SEVO Systems, among others, owing to a rapidly evolving data center market.
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND TRENDS
• Rising Popularity of Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems
• Rising Demand for Edge Data Centers
• Innovation in Fire Suppression Systems
DATA CENTER FIRE DETECTION AND SUPPRESSION MARKET SEGMENTATION Gas based fire suppression system, using inert gas or clean agent suppression systems, are increasingly being adopted by data center operators in server rooms, and constitute over 80% of the overall market for fire suppression systems.
Segmentation by Fire Safety Systems
• Fire Detection
• Fire Suppression
Segmentation by Deployment Locations
• Technical Space/Room Level
• Other Space/Building Level
GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS In 2021, North America had the highest market share of around 45% in the global fire safety market, followed by APAC and Western Europe, with increasing hyperscale and colocation activity being witnessed in these locations
Segmentation by Geography
• North America
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Western Europe
o Other Western European Countries
o Finland & Iceland
• Central & Eastern Europe
o Russia & Czech Republic
o Poland & Austria
o Other Central and Eastern European countries
• Middle East
o Saudi Arabia
o Other Middle Eastern Countries
o South Africa
o Other African Countries
o Hong Kong
o New Zealand
o Rest Of APAC
o Other Southeast Asian Countries
Fire safety systems vendors are offering innovative solutions and tailoring products based on certain types of spaces, such as larger data halls, or facilities dealing with high-performance computing workloads. For instance, HYGOOD Acoustic Nozzle is a UL performance verified fire suppression solution designed for noise-sensitive data centers.
• Advanced Safety Systems Integrators
• AVA PREVENT
• Cannon Fire
• Danfoss Fire
• Encore Fire Protection
• Hochiki Europe
• inControl Systems
• Johnson Controls
• Pro Delta Fire Safety Systems (DELTA)
• Robert Bosch
• SEVO Systems
• Smith & Sharks (India)
• STANG KOREA
• Sterling Safety Systems (Hyfire)
• The Chemours Company
• Torvac Solutions
• WAGNER Group
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
1. The analysis of the global Data Center Fire Detection And Suppression market provides market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the global Data Center Fire Detection And Suppression market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
4. It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of the Data Center Fire Detection And Suppression market.
5. The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2022
Major companies in the clay products and refractories market include LIXIL Group, Internacional De Cerámica, S.A.B. De C.V, Kyocera Corporation, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Mohawk Industries, Inc, RHI Magnesita N.V, The Siam Cement Group Public Company Limited, Imerys S.A, Vesuvius plc, and Corning Incorporated. The global clay...
587 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2022
Abstract: What’s New for 2022? - Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares - Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial - Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates - Access to our digital archives and MarketGlass Research Platform - Complimentary...
Adhesives and Sealants Market by Product Type (Adhesive and Sealant) and Application (Paper Board & Packaging, Building & Construction, Woodworking & Joinery, Transportation, Footwear & Leather, Medical, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030 The global adhesives and sealants...
Introduction to Fiberglass Building Products Markets in 2022 The global Fiberglass Building Products market is one of the high potential growth markets in the chemicals and materials industry, with a robust market size outlook and significant unmet opportunities for companies. The Fiberglass Building Products market report...
Encycle Corporation - Tech Innovator Profile Summary Encycle Corporation (Encycle) formerly REGEN Energy Inc. designs, produces, and sells wireless energy management solutions. Scope The report provides information and insights into Encycle Corporation’s, including...
2022 Retail Sales of Fire Extinguishers and Other Building Security and Safety Equipment Global Market Size & Growth Report covers market size, revenue, growth, and share across 4 global regions, 22 subregions, and 216 countries. Figures are from 2012 through 2021, with forecasts for 2022 and 2026. The historical data utilizes in-depth...
Fiberglass Building Products Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Fiberglass Building Products Market Market Overview Fiberglass Building Products Market market is expected...
60 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Aug 2021
The report offers the most up to date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook of the builders’ carpentry and joinery market in the World. The research includes historic data from 2018 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing,...
53 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Aug 2021
The report offers the most up to date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook of the clay building materials market in the World. The research includes historic data from 2018 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales...
1020 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Oct 2021
The report bundle offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook of the clay building material market in the world and in following countries: Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.