Summary Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 14 molecules. Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Catenin Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) - Catenin beta-1 or ?-catenin is a protein that is encoded by the CTNNB1 gene. In the presence of Wnt ligand, CTNNB1 acts as a coactivator for transcription factors of the TCF/LEF family, leading to activate Wnt responsive genes. It is involved in the regulation of cell adhesion, CDK2/PTPN6/CTNNB1/CEACAM1 pathway of insulin internalization. It also acts as a negative regulator of centrosome cohesion. It blocks anoikis of malignant kidney and intestinal epithelial cells and promotes their anchorage-independent growth by down-regulating DAPK2. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 6 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Non Malignant Disorders, Gastrointestinal and Respiratory which include indications Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Solid Tumor, Breast Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Liver Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Benign Tumor, Blood Cancer, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Endometrial Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer, Hemangiomas, Hematological Tumor, Hepatic (Liver) Tumor, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Leukemia, Liver Cirrhosis, Lung Cancer, Primary Biliary Cholangitis (Primary Biliary Cirrhosis) and Prostate Cancer.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)
- The report reviews Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy - Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global cancer cachexia market was valued at USD 2,256.35 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2,974.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.47% during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 impacted the cancer cachexia market, as hospitals and healthcare services were significantly reduced due to social distancing...
The propelling factors for the growth of the apheresis market include the increasing number of diseases, a rise in the demand for blood components and associated safety, technological advancement in the development of new apheresis techniques, and rise in the reimbursement policies and funding for apheresis procedures. With the increasing...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Laryngeal Cancer Therapeutics Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the laryngeal cancer therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by $ 635.07 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Our report on laryngeal cancer therapeutics market provides a holistic analysis,...
Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Report Overview Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics market types and applications. It is a focused study...
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostics Market Report Overview Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Uterine Cancer Therapeutics & Diagnostics market types and applications. It is...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Mycosis Fungoides Therapeutics Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the mycosis fungoides therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by $ 115.42 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our report on mycosis fungoides therapeutics market provides a holistic analysis,...
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Oligodendroglioma is a type of glioma (primary...
Vaginal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Vaginal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Vaginal cancer is a rare cancer that occurs in vagina. Symptoms...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.