South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market Outlook to 2025 - Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Summary “South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market Outlook to 2025” is a comprehensive databook report, covering key market data on the South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices market. The databook report provides value (USD), volume (units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICD), Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR) and Pacemakers.
The South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market report provides key information and data on -
- Annualized market revenues (USD), volume (units) and average prices (USD) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2019 company share and distribution share data for Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is also available in the report.
Scope South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices is segmented as follows -
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICD)
- Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
Reasons to Buy The South Korea Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market report helps you to develop -
- Business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- Understand the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
212 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import...
The patient monitoring devices market is projected to reach USD 55.1 billion by 2025 from USD 36.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Growth of the market is mainly attributed to the technological advancements; increasing incidences of infectious diseases, and growing public and private investments, funding, and...
The global remote patient monitoring market is projected to reach USD 117.1 billion by 2025 from USD 23.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 38.2% between 2020 and 2025. The rising geriatric population and the growing need to expand healthcare access, cost benefits of telehealth and remote patient monitoring, benefits of RPM to reduce the burden...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Vital Signs Monitoring Market Report
The vital signs monitoring devices market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019–2025.
The global vital signs monitoring devices market is expected to grow at...
The North America automated dispensing systems market accounted to US$ 814.69 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% to account for US$ 1,479.76 million by 2027. The growth of North America automated dispensing systems market is attributed to the factors such as large usage of automated dispensing systems in pharmacies,...
The Europe Implantable Loop Recorders Market would witness market growth of 11.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Increased incidence of cardiac problems, the technical innovation of cardiac monitors, and demand for remote patient tracking are increasing the market for implantable loop recorders. In addition, physical inactivity...
The structural health monitoring market is estimated to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 to USD 2.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.1% between 2020 and 2025.
The structural health monitoring market is estimated to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 to USD 2.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.1% between 2020 and 2025....
Summary Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (Hillrom) is a medical technology company that offers patient support systems, surgical solutions and front line care products.Its major products and services include specialty frames and surfaces, patient mobility solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products and surfaces, patient monitoring...
The growth of the patient monitoring (PM) market is attributed to the rising incidences of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes, growth in geriatric population, growing preference for home and remote monitoring, and ease of use and portability devices to promote the growth. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines chronic disease...
The global multiparameter patient monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019–2025. The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the multiparameter patient monitoring market during the forecast period: • Growing Demand for Real-time Patient Monitors in Critical Care • Increasing...
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.