Cell Line Development Market Research Report by Type, by Source, by Product, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 197 pages •
- Report ID: 6007572 •
- Format: PDF
Cell Line Development Market Research Report by Type (Continuous Cell Lines, Hybridomas, Primary Cell Lines, and Recombinant Cell Lines), by Source (Amphibian, Insect, and Mammalian), by Product, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cell Line Development Market is expected to grow from USD 3,844.88 Million in 2020 to USD 7,165.75 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cell Line Development Market is expected to grow from EUR 3,371.26 Million in 2020 to EUR 6,283.06 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cell Line Development Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,997.06 Million in 2020 to GBP 5,585.65 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cell Line Development Market is expected to grow from JPY 410,346.12 Million in 2020 to JPY 764,767.10 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cell Line Development Market is expected to grow from AUD 5,583.27 Million in 2020 to AUD 10,405.62 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cell Line Development to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Cell Line Development Market studied across Continuous Cell Lines, Hybridomas, Primary Cell Lines, and Recombinant Cell Lines.
Based on Source, the Cell Line Development Market studied across Amphibian, Insect, and Mammalian.
Based on Product, the Cell Line Development Market studied across Equipment and Media and Reagents. The Equipment further studied across Automated Systems, Bioreactors, Biosafety Cabinets, Cell Counters and Viability Systems, Centrifuges, Filtration Systems, Incubators, Microscopes, and Storage Equipment. The Media and Reagents further studied across Media, Reagents, and Serum.
Based on Application, the Cell Line Development Market studied across Bioproduction, Drug Discovery, Research, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine, and Toxicity Testing. The Bioproduction further studied across Diagnostics, Recombinant Protein Therapeutics, and Vaccine Production. The Drug Discovery further studied across Disease Modeling, Drug Screening and Development, and Target Validation.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Cell Line Development Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Cell Line Development Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cell Line Development Market including American Type Culture Collection, Aragen Bioscience, Corning, Inc., Eubiologics CO., LTD., European Collection of Cell Cultures, Gallus Biopharmaceuticals, GE Healthcare, Lonza Group AG, Paragon Bioservices, Inc., Public Health England, Samsung Biologics, Sartorius AG, Selexis SA, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Vista Biologicals Corporation, and Wuxi Apptec.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cell Line Development Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cell Line Development Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cell Line Development Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cell Line Development Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cell Line Development Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cell Line Development Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cell Line Development Market?