Manufacturing Execution System Market Research Report by Offerings, by Function, by Process Industry, by Deployment, by Discrete Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 191 pages •
- Report ID: 6007605 •
- Format: PDF
Manufacturing Execution System Market Research Report by Offerings (Services and Software), by Function (Data Collection & Acquisition, Dispatching Production, Document Control, Inventory & Labor Management, and Operations scheduling & Management), by Process Industry, by Deployment, by Discrete Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Manufacturing Execution System Market is expected to grow from USD 11,030.21 Million in 2020 to USD 17,297.60 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Manufacturing Execution System Market is expected to grow from EUR 9,671.50 Million in 2020 to EUR 15,166.87 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Manufacturing Execution System Market is expected to grow from GBP 8,597.98 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,483.38 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Manufacturing Execution System Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,177,203.61 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,846,093.22 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Manufacturing Execution System Market is expected to grow from AUD 16,017.34 Million in 2020 to AUD 25,118.42 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Manufacturing Execution System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Offerings, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across Services and Software. The Services further studied across Implementation & Maintenance, Software Upgradation, and Training & Support.
Based on Function, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across Data Collection & Acquisition, Dispatching Production, Document Control, Inventory & Labor Management, Operations scheduling & Management, Performance Analysis, Process Management, Production Tracking, Quality Analysis, and Resource Allocation.
Based on Process Industry, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across Chemical, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Pulp & Paper, and Water & Wastewater Management.
Based on Deployment, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on Discrete Industry, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Electronics & Semiconductors, Medical Devices, and Metal and Mining.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Manufacturing Execution System Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Manufacturing Execution System Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market including ABB Ltd, Aegis Industrial Software Corporation, Applied Materials, Inc., AVEVA Group plc, Dassault Systèmes SE, Emerson Electric Co., FORCAM GmbH, General Electric Company, HCL Technologies Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Lighthouse Systems, Mpdv Mikrolab GmbH, Oracle Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., SAP SE, Schneider Electric S.A., Siemens Industry Software Inc., Tebis AG, Werum IT Solutions GmbH, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Manufacturing Execution System Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Manufacturing Execution System Market?