Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market Research Report by Type, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 193 pages •
- Report ID: 6007611 •
- Format: PDF
Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market Research Report by Type (Colour and Flavor), by Application (Beverage and Food) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market is expected to grow from USD 4,439.99 Million in 2020 to USD 6,270.12 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market is expected to grow from EUR 3,893.07 Million in 2020 to EUR 5,497.76 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market is expected to grow from GBP 3,460.94 Million in 2020 to GBP 4,887.52 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market is expected to grow from JPY 473,859.89 Million in 2020 to JPY 669,180.83 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market is expected to grow from AUD 6,447.46 Million in 2020 to AUD 9,105.05 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Natural Food Colors & Flavors to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market studied across Colour and Flavor. The Colour further studied across Annatto, Anthocyanin, Betanin, Canthaxanthin, Capsanthin, Caramel, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Copper Chlorophyllin, Curcumin, Gardenia, Lutein, and Spirulina. The Flavor further studied across Aroma Extracts, Essential Oils, and Natural Extracts.
Based on Application, the Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market studied across Beverage and Food. The Beverage further studied across Alcoholic Drinks, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Functional Drinks, and Juice & Juice Concentrates. The Food further studied across Bakery Products, Confectionery Products, and Dairy Products.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market including Ajanta Chemical Industries, Allied Biotech Corporation, Amar Bio-Organics, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Aromata Group, BASF SE, Besmoke Limited, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DDW The Colour House, Diana Food SAS, Doehler GmbH, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Döhler GmbH, FIRMENICH SA, Firmenich SA, FMC Corporation, Givaudan SA, GNT International B.V., Gulf Flavours & Food Ingredients FZCO, International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Kalsec, Inc., KERRY GROUP, Kerry Group plc, Mane SA, McCormick & Company, Naturex Group, Robertet Group, Roha Dyechem Pvt. Ltd., San-Ei Gen F.F.I.,Inc., Seluz Fragrance & Flavor Company, Sensient Technologies Corp, Sunfoodtech, Symrise AG, Synergy Flavors, Inc., Synthite Industries Ltd., T.HASEGAWA CO., LTD., Taiyo International, Takasago International Corporation, and The Foodie Flavors Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Natural Food Colors & Flavors Market?