The market for graphene has grown hugely in the past decade, with numerous products now on the market and more to come as graphene producers record steadily increasing revenues and OEMs witnessing significant returns in clothing, sportswear, footwear, tires, batteries etc. Graphene is attracting increasing attention from investors, researchers and industrial players due to exceptional mechanical, electronic, and thermal properties. Graphene is available in multi-ton quantities from many producers and has been identified by many industry sectors as a key materials that will drive future product development in flexible electronics, smart textiles, biosensors, drug delivery, water filtration, supercapacitors and more.
The Global Market for Graphene 2021-2031 is the most comprehensive and up-to date report on graphene currently available, by the world’s leading market authority on graphene. Profiling 286 companies, the report provides key information for investors and executives to enable them to understand and take advantage of the opportunities provided by graphene (other 2D materials are also covered).
The Global Market for Graphene 2021-2031 contains:
- Unique market assessment tools to assess the viability of graphene, by market, and application.
- Tabular data on current graphene products.
- Market assessment of other 2D materials.
- Assessment of graphene by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for graphene, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of graphene to 2031 and main players.
- Graphical depictions of graphene applications by market.
- In depth-assessment of graphene producer and distributor pricing in 2020.
- Global market for graphene in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2031. Global graphene market size split by market in 2019 and for each application to 2030.
- Full list of technology collaborations, strategic partnerships, and M&As in the global graphene market including collaboration dates.
- In-depth profiles of 280 graphene producers and application/product developers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Directa Plus, Global Graphene Group, ZEN Graphene Solutions, HP1 Technologies Ltd, GrapheneCA, Saint Jean Carbon, SafeLi LLC, Versarien, Talga Resources, Archer Materials, Haydale Graphene, Paragraf, Graphenea and many more.
- List of ex-graphene producers.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
- Market impact of COVID-19 crisis on the graphene market, by end user industry.
- Market overview of industry developments in 2020.
- Analysis of 2D materials market including Boron Nitride nanotubes (BNNTs), hexagonal boron-nitride (BNNS), transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDC), Mxenes, Borophene, Phosphorene, Graphitic carbon nitride, Germanene, Graphyne, graphane, Rhenium disulfide (ReS2) and diselenide (ReSe2), silicene, Stanene/tinene, Tungsten diselenide, Antimonene, diamene and indium selenide.
Additional content from the previous edition includes:
- Review of market in 2020.
- Outlook for market in 2021.
- Expanded graphene quantum dots chapter.
- SWOT analysis.
- Industry supply chain analysis.
- Assessment of key global players.
- Analysis of market in China.
- Analysis of audio equipment and sporting goods market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2022
Global Polyurethane Microspheres Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the polyurethane microspheres market and it is poised to grow by $ 25.57 mn during 2022-2026, decelerating at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Our report on the polyurethane microspheres market provides a holistic analysis, market...
The global flush mount photo album market reached a value of US$ 3.3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.37% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
Effort toward restricting the world’s temperature increase to 1.5°C has been on the global agenda ever since the Paris Agreement in 2015. However, the United Nations’ recent COP26 conference highlighted the fact that although we have taken enormous initiatives, the work still falls short of achieving the target.Both corporations and governments...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2022
Major players in the tumor embolization devices market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation, Sirtex Medical Ltd, Merit Medical, Cook Meidical LLC, BTG Plc, Angiodynamics, and Siemens Healthineers. The global tumor embolization devices market is expected to grow from $1.29 billion in 2021 to $1.44 billion...
The global SiC fibers market reached a value of US$ 626.3 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 1,118.60 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.70% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2022
Global Bio-soluble Fiber Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the bio-soluble fiber market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.76 bn during 2022-2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.93% during the forecast period. Our report on the bio-soluble fiber market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends,...
Report Scope: This report analyzes microspheres, which are homogeneous microparticles of 1 to 1,000 microns in diameter. Microspheres can be solid or hollow and are made from a variety of raw materials. In this report, BCC Research analyzes the global market for microspheres by both material type and application.Since...
The PMMA microspheres market is estimated to grow to USD 410 million by 2026 from USD 296 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.7%. PMMA microspheres in flat panel displays provide increased color uniformity and make them flatter as diffusers. On the other hand, as spacers, PMMA microspheres increase display panel’s mechanical shock-absorbing capacity,...
Introduction to Fly Ash Microspheres Markets in 2022 The global Fly Ash Microspheres market is one of the high potential growth markets in the chemicals and materials industry, with a robust market size outlook and significant unmet opportunities for companies. The Fly Ash Microspheres market report is a comprehensive...
Introduction to Hollow Microspheres Markets in 2022 The global Hollow Microspheres market is one of the high potential growth markets in the chemicals and materials industry, with a robust market size outlook and significant unmet opportunities for companies. The Hollow Microspheres market report is a comprehensive study...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.