Global Genomic Data Analysis and Interpretation Market: Focus on Products, Genomic Platforms, Applications, End Users, Country Data (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
Global Genomic Data Analysis and Interpretation Market to Reach $2.10 Billion by 2030
Market Report Coverage - Genomic Data Analysis and Interpretation
• Product – Software and Services (License and Maintenance) • Genomic Platform – Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Microarray, and Other Genomic Platforms • Applications – Research (Omics-Data Analysis, Population Sequencing, Annotation and Gene Expression, and Other Research Applications) and Clinical (Oncology, Rare Diseases, Infectious diseases, Sexual and Reproductive Health, and Other Clinical Applications) • End User – Research and Academic Institutions, Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Contract Research Organizations, Forensic Laboratories, and Other End Users
• North America – U.S. and Canada • Europe – Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, and Rest-of-Europe • Asia-Pacific – China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific • Latin America – Brazil, Mexico, and Rest-of-Latin America • Rest-of-the-World
• Decreasing Cost of Sequencing • Global Increase in Cancer Prevalence • Increasing Number of Population Genomics Initiative
• Lack of High Complexity Genomic Testing Centers in High Potential Markets • Challenges Pertaining to Genomic Data Storage • Scarcity of Knowledge Dissemination Pertaining to Advanced Diagnostic Capabilities
• Massive Scope for the Adoption of Genomic Data Analysis Software in the Emerging Nations • Novel Diagnostic Applications
Key Companies Profiled
10x Genomics, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., ASURAGEN INC., Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) Genomics Co., Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., DNASTAR, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Golden Helix, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek Inc., QIAGEN N.V., SoftGenetics LLC, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report: • How is genomic data analysis and interpretation revolutionizing the field of research and diagnostics? • What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market? • What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market? • How the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the genomic data analysis and interpretation landscape? • What are the key development strategies which are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? • What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to genomics? • What are the potential entry barriers expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter in a particular region?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments: o Product Type (Software and Services) o Genomic Platform (NGS, PCR, Microarray, and Others) o Application (Research and Clinical) o End User (Research and Academic Institutions, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Corporate Research Organizations, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Forensic Laboratories, and Others) o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World) • What are the growth opportunities for the companies in the region of their operation? • Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players? • Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why? • What are the current unmet needs that are being faced?
Healthcare experts have found genomic data analysis and interpretation industry to be one of the most rapidly evolving and dynamic markets and the global market for Genomic data analysis and interpretation is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 10.21% over the forecast period of 2020-2030. The market is driven by certain factors, which include decreasing cost of sequencing, global increase in cancer prevalence, and increasing number of population genomics initiative, among others, are fueling the growth of the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market.
The market is favored by the developments in the field of genomics and bioinformatics.Currently, the genomic data analysis and interpretation industry is witnessing an upsurge due to the growing number of genomic research initiatives being undertaken by the developing and developed countries coupled with the decreasing cost of sequencing, resulting in the high demand for software solutions for genomic data analysis.
Additionally, high adoption of sequencing instruments by the researchers and clinicians, coupled with the growing prevalence of complex diseases, such as cancer, are some of the critical factors expected to bolster the market growth.
Furthermore, biotechnology companies are focusing on the development of robust genomic data analysis software solutions for a wide range of clinical applications to support clinicians in conducting an in-depth analysis.
Within the research report, the market is segmented on the basis of product, genomic platform, application, end users, and region. Each of these segments covers the snapshot of the market over the projected years, the inclination of the market revenue, underlying patterns, and trends by using analytics on the primary and secondary data obtained.
The exponential rise in the number of cases associated with cancer has created a buzz among the biotechnology companies to further invest in the development of reliable genomic software solutions for data analysis, further aiding clinicians to offer precision oncology treatments. Due to the presence of a diverse product portfolio and intense market penetration, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has been a pioneer in this field and has been a significant competitor in this market.
On the basis of region, North America holds the largest share of the genomic data analysis and interpretation market due to high infusion of funding from the government organizations for conducting research on genomics and bioinformatics, rising prevalence of cancer, growing awareness about precision medicine, and decreasing cost of sequencing, among others. Apart from this, the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, 2020-2030.
Countries Covered • North America • U.S. • Canada • Europe • Germany • Italy • France • Spain • U.K. • Netherlands • Rest-of-Europe • Asia-Pacific • China • India • Australia • South Korea • Japan • Rest-of-Asia-Pacific • Latin America • Brazil • Mexico • Rest-of-Latin America • Rest-of-the-Word
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market to Reach $2,173.0 Million by 2030 Market Report Coverage - Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market Segmentation • Product Type – Kits and Assays, Instruments, Software, and Services • Sample Type – Fresh Frozen Tissues, Fixed Frozen...
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market to Reach $3,188.9 Million by 2025 Market Report Coverage - Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market Segmentation • Product Type – Consumables, Instruments, and Software • Sample Type – Human Samples, Animal Samples, and Microbial Samples • Omics Type –...
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Report Overview Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics market types and applications. It is a focused study on...
The global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market is projected to reach USD 404 million by 2025 from USD 178 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing adoption of spatial genomics and transcriptomics analysis among small companies and startups, expanding applications...
Transcriptomics Market Report Overview Transcriptomics market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Transcriptomics market types and applications. It is a focused study on Transcriptomics market space including global and regional...
178 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market to Reach $8.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Microarray,...
Transcriptomics Technologies Market Value forecast, New Business Opportunities and Companies: Outlook By Type, Application, By End User and By Country, 2020- 2026 The study predicts the short term and long term trends that can shape up the future of the Transcriptomics Technologies market including the COVID-19 pandemic...
This study covers the world outlook for ribonucleic acid (RNA) analysis and transcriptomics across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and...
187 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Oct 2019
Transcriptomics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 13.9%. Microarray, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing...
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Analysis Report By Technology (FISH, In Situ Sequencing), By Product, By End Use (Translational Research, Diagnostics), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025
The global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 262.7 million by 2025., exhibiting...
Genomics Proteomics And Enabling Technology
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.