eGaming - Telco Value Propositions and Bundling Strategies
Summary eGaming - Telco Value Propositions and Bundling Strategies a new Global Outlook Report , provides an executive-level overview of the global eGaming market. It delivers deep qualitative insights into the eGaming industry, eGaming value chain and ecosystem dynamics. It also analyzes key trends in the eGaming industry and provides insights into telco eGaming monetization strategies, with a focus on cloud gaming.
The gaming industry has existed for decades, but it is still growing and evolving on the back of strong consumer demand and technological advancements.The gaming industry is transforming from a product-oriented model to a gaming-as-a-service model.
Cloud gaming, AR/VR, fiber, and 5G are leading the new innovation cycles.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- eGaming taxonomy & market context: an overview of eGaming at a global level and analysis of the eGaming value chain and role of telcos.
- The eGaming ecosystem: an overview of the eGaming ecosystem players and of telcos’ role within the eGaming market. This section also analyzes the latest developments in the cloud gaming market.
- Case studies: this section analyzes the gaming value proposition, business models, and strategies of four telecom operators. It also details telcos’ involvement in the cloud gaming realm.
- Key findings and recommendations: the Global Outlook Report concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for eGaming stakeholders, including telecom service providers.
Scope - Telcom operators are strongly positioned in cloud gaming through their connectivity services.
- Gaming add-ons can be used to help accelerate 5G and fiber adoption. Telcos can take a light approach to monetizing the gaming opportunity by dedicating specific fiber bundles with high speeds and 5G plans to the gamers segment.
- Selected telcos are even targeting gamer segments with specific bundles offering access to cloud gaming services.
- Several tech industry players - e.g., Google - have entered the cloud gaming market with subscription-based monetization models.
Reasons to Buy - This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination of the eGaming value chain and business models. It helps executives fully understand the ecosystem, market dynamics, latest developments and value chain. It helps telecom decision-makers determine key eGaming (including cloud gaming) positioning strategies, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize return on investments.
- Four case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights around different telco eGaming value propositions across the world, including services, monetization approaches and partnerships. This will help telecom executives craft adapted eGaming (including cloud gaming) strategies to unlock new revenue streams.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the eGaming market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for eGaming ecosystem participants, including telecom service providers.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global cloud gaming market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 612.31 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5370.37 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 45.2% during the period of 2021-2026. These platforms are increasingly attracting more than hundreds and thousands of new visitors in online traffic....
The global gaming market was valued at USD 162.32 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 295.63 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). Game developers across emerging economies are continually striving to enhance gamer’s experience, launching, and rewriting codes for diverse console/platforms,...
A Gaming chair is designed for video game players. These chairs come with head cushion and lumbar support to provide comfort to the gamer while gaming. A gaming chair is essential for professional and hardcore gamers. These chairs come in a variety of sizes, colors, and range. Gaming chairs are important for gamers who spend an average of...
Video Games - Thematic Research Summary The video games market will more than double to become a $300bn-plus industry by 2025. The market will grow from $131bn in 2018 to $305bn in 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13%. Today’s video games industry is in the throes of a huge...
Description The global digital gaming industry is an expanse of a host of industry verticals ranging from software providers to game developers and investment firms to media firms. India, being home to a population of over 1.3 billion, holds immense potential to grow exponentially in the digital gaming industry. The...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.