Executive Summary Global Caviar and Caviar Substitutes Market was valued at USD 545.03 million in the year 2019. Growing availability of various types of caviar in emerging economies with consumers developing a taste for seafood supported by escalating demand for caviar arising from patients suffering from protein deficiency and consumers who are health conscious, has been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Caviar and Caviar Substitutes during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Under the Fish Type, Acipenser Baerii, followed by Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii is anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to increasing expenditure on food and dining out by a number of consumers supported by various leading companies focusing on sustainable harvesting and processing of caviar. Also, growing awareness among consumers regarding nutritional benefits of caviar will be accelerating the Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market growth in the coming years.
Soy Pearls, followed by Vendace Caviar and Herring Caviar respectively attained substantial market share under Substitutes segment, chiefly on the back of escalating demand for caviar arising from restaurants and burgeoning demand arising for luxury, and premium products by affluent consumers. Further, growing availability of wide variety of caviar will be accelerating the market growth during the forecast period.
Among the regions, Europe, followed by Asia Pacific and North America, will experience remarkable market share owing to presence of leading Caviar and Caviar Substitutes companies in the region which are constantly engaged in sustainable harvesting and processing of caviar and offering high quality, and premium caviar to consumers and restaurants backed with consumers willingness to taste seafood and dine out more often. These factors will be propelling the Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market growth during the period of 2020-2025.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market By Value.
• The report analyses Caviar and Caviar Substitutes Market By Fish Type (Acipenser Baerii, Acipenser Transmontanus, Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii, Acipenser Hybrid, Others).
• The report assesses the Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market By Substitutes (Soy Pearls, Snail Caviar, Vendace Caviar, Herring Caviar, Others).
• The report segmented the Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market By Processing Method (Malossol, Salted, Pressed, Pasteurized)
• The report also bifurcated the Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market By End User (Households, Restaurants, Others)
• The Global Caviar and Caviar Substitutes Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Russia, United Kingdom, China, Japan, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of market attractiveness of the market which has been presented By Region, By Fish Type, By Substitutes, By Processing Method, and By End User. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Hangzhou Qiandaohu Xunlong Sci-tech Co. Ltd. (KALUGA QUEEN), Agroittica Lombarda SpA, Sterling Caviar, Russian, Caviar House, Caviar de Riofrio, Hubei Tianxia Sturgeon Co., Ltd., Quintessence Caviar, California Caviar Company, AMUR Caviar and Browne Trading Company.
• The report presents the analysis of Caviar and Caviar Substitutes market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Caviar and Caviar Substitutes companies
• Online Retailers
• Fisheries and Aquaculture companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: