Global Cloud Encryption Market By Component (Solutions and Services), By Service Model (Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)), By Organization Size (SMEs Vs Large), By End Use (IT & Telecommunication, BFSI, Health Care, Entertainment & Media, Retail, Education Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The Global Cloud Encryption Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 30% during the forecast period.High cloud adoption and virtualization is one of the key factors due to which the market is anticipated to rev up during the forecast years.
Moreover, increased instances of data breaches is contributing to high demand for cloud encryption which is positively impacting the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, existence of norms and regulations for the increased adoption of cloud encryption solutions is expected to bolster the growth of the market over the next few years. The Global Cloud Encryption Market is segmented based on component, service model, organization size, end-use, company, and region.Based on service model, the market can be categorized into infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
Out of which, the software-as-a-service segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period which can be attributed to growing requirement to protect cloud applications from cyber-attacks. In addition to this, increase in the use of cloud-based applications among numerous industry verticals is further contributing to the growing trend for SaaS. In terms of end-use, the market is fragmented into It & telecommunication, BFSI, health care, entertainment & media, retail, education others. Among them, IT & telecommunication segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next five years which is accredited to the use of cloud encryption technology in providing real-time access in case of emergency and to improve the proficiency of clinical and IT staff. The major players operating in the cloud encryption market are Ciphercloud, Gemalto, Hytrust, IBM, Netskope, Secomba, Skyhigh Networks, Sophos, Symantec, Thales E-Security and others. The key market players are adopting some several competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnership, agreements in order to expand their geographic reach and to increase their customer basis.
• To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market from 2016 to 2019. • To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026. • To classify and forecast the Global Cloud Encryption Market based on component, service model, organization size, end-use, company and regional distribution. • To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Cloud Encryption Market. • To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Cloud Encryption Market. • To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Cloud Encryption Market. • To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Cloud Encryption Market. • To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Cloud Encryption Market. • To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Cloud Encryption Market. The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers and presence of all major players across the globe. The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Cloud Encryption Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Cloud encryption service provider • Market research and consulting firms • Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers • Organizations, forums and alliances related to cloud encryption The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Global Cloud Encryption Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: • Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Component: o Solutions o Services • Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Service Model: o Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) o Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) o Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) • Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Organization Size: o SMEs o Large • Global Cloud Encryption Market, By End-Use: o IT & Telecommunication o BFSI o Health Care o Entertainment & Media o Retail o Education o Others • Global Cloud Encryption Market, By Region: o North America United States Canada Mexico o Europe Germany France United Kingdom Italy Spain o Asia-Pacific China Japan India South Korea Australia o Middle East & Africa South Africa Saudi Arabia UAE o South America Brazil Argentina Colombia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Cloud Encryption Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
144 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Web Performance Market to Reach $6.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Web Performance estimated at US$4.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Media...
186 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Digital Content Market to Reach $367.1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Digital Content estimated at US$161.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$367.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the investment banking market include Barclays; JP Morgan; Goldman Sachs; Bank of America Meril Lynch and Morgan Stanley. The global investment banking market is expected to grow from $102.84 billion in 2020 to $111.45 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%. The growth is mainly due to the...
Investment Banking & Trading Services Market by Service Type (Equity Underwriting & Debt Underwriting Services, Trading & Related Services, Financial Advisory, AND Others) and Industry Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Retail & Consumer Goods, Media & Entertainment, and Others): Global Opportunity...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Major players in the video conferencing market are Cisco Systems Inc, Polycom, Adobe Systems, Microsoft Corporation, Vidyo Inc, Zoom Video Communication Inc, Logitech International S.A., Panasonic Corporation, ZTE Corporation, and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. The global video conferencing market is expected to decline from $7.87 billion...
The global digital workplace market size would grow from USD 22.7 billion in 2020 to USD 72.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.3% during the forecast period. Key factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are the cost optimization and improved productivity and availability of new technology and...
U.S. Commercial Telematics Market by Type (OEM and Aftermarket), Application (Solutions & Services) and End-User (Transportation & Logistics, Insurance, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Vehicle Manufacturers & Dealers and Government Agencies): Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027 Commercial...
The Global Managed Services Market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 152.05 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 274.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.2%, during the forecast period (2021-2026). Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the demand for cloud-based solutions has seen a significant...
Product Information Management Market by Component (Software and Services), Deployment (On-premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises), and Industry Vertical (BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Transportation & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, and Other): Global Opportunity...
Network Slicing Market by Component (Solution and Services), End User (Telecom Operators and Enterprises), and Industry Vertical (Manufacturing, Healthcare, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Transport & Logistic, BFSI, Government, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 Network slicing...
Media And Entertainment
Mobile Data Traffic
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.