Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By Component (Service & Solution), By Delivery Model (Software-as-a-service, Infrastructure-as-a-service & Platform-as-a-service), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises & SMEs), By End User (IT & Telecommunications, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
Global Hybrid Cloud Market was valued USD45890.53 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 16.63% during the forecast period. The factors that are contributing to the growth of the Global Hybrid Cloud Market include cost effectiveness of hybrid cloud as the organizations have to pay for only what they use. Hybrid cloud meets the security and scalability requirements of the organizations, thus leading to its increased demand.
The Global Hybrid Cloud Market is segmented based on component, delivery model, organization size, end user, and region.Based on the component, Global Hybrid Cloud Market is bifurcated into service and solution.
Service segment captured the majority share of 65.85% in 2020, as IT sector works on the model of service where there is long term relation between the service provider and user, and users pay monthly or yearly subscription depending on the service.
Based on the delivery model the Global Hybrid Cloud Market is segmented into software-as-a-service (SaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS). SaaS, owing to its features such as low upfront cost and high scalability dominated the market with a share of 59.57% in the year 2020 and the trend is likely to continue through 2026, Nevertheless, Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) is expected to grow at impressive rate in the forecast period due to its features such as better performance and scalability.
Based on the organization size, Hybrid Cloud Market is bifurcated into large enterprises and SMEs. Large enterprises captured the majority market share of 65.15% in the year 2020 and is expected to continue dominance in the forecast period as well as large enterprises have the capital to invest due to their high economies of scale.
Based on the end user, the Hybrid Cloud Market is segmented into IT & Telecommunications, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Media & Entertainment and Others. IT and Telecommunications sector held the largest market share of 34.25% in the year 2020 as this sector witnessed high investment in hybrid cloud for the better functioning of the business. Moreover, increased demand for storage of massive data is positively influencing the growth of the end user industry in the global Hybrid Cloud Market.
Regionally, the Hybrid Cloud Market has been segmented into including North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America dominated the market with the share of 33.86% in the year 2020 due to increased adoption of Hybrid cloud by the companies in this region.
The major players operating in the Hybrid Cloud Market are Amazon.com, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Oracle Systems Corporation, Google LLC, Dell Inc., VMware Inc, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Cisco Systems Inc., and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. These companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers and acquisitions and new service developments.
• To analyze historical growth in the market size of Global Hybrid Cloud Market from 2016 to 2020. • To estimate and forecast the market size of Global Hybrid Cloud Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026. • To classify and forecast Global Hybrid Cloud Market based on component, delivery model, organization size, end user, company, and regional distribution. • To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Hybrid Cloud Market. • To identify drivers and challenges for Global Hybrid Cloud Market. • To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Hybrid Cloud Market. • To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in Global Hybrid Cloud Market. • To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Global Hybrid Cloud Market. The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers, vendor and presence of all major players across the globe. The analyst calculated the market size of Global Hybrid Cloud Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Hybrid cloud vendors and service providers • Market research and consulting firms • Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers. • Organizations, forums and alliances related to Hybrid Cloud Market The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, partners, end users, etc. besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Global Hybrid Cloud Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: • Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By Component o Service o Solution • Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By Delivery Model o Software-as-a-Service o Infrastructure-as-a-Service o Platform-as-a-Service • Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By Organization size o Large Enterprises o SMEs • Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By End User o IT & Telecommunications o BFSI o Healthcare o Retail o Media & Entertainment o Others (Manufacturing, Automotive, Power & Energy) • Global Hybrid Cloud Market, By Region: o North America United States Canada Mexico o Asia Pacific China Japan South Korea India Australia o Europe United Kingdom Germany France Italy Spain o South America Brazil Argentina Colombia o Middle East & Africa United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia South Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Global Hybrid Cloud Market. Available Customizations With the given Market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC PeerScape offers advice for IT executives, sourcing executives, and other business executives to employ when procuring external professional services related to private and hybrid cloud computing environments and public cloud services, specifically infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS). Cloud adoption...
182 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Digital Transformation Market to Reach $954.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Digital Transformation estimated at US$285.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$954.9 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 18.8% over the period 2020-2027....
183 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Vehicle Surveillance Market to Reach $157.1 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Vehicle Surveillance estimated at US$82.3 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$157.1 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
430 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Battered Business Confidence Forces a -15% Decline in 2020. Global Market to Reach US$753.5Million by 2027
- The global market for Industrial X-Ray Inspection Systems is projected to reach a revised market size of US$753.5million by the year 2027 after posting a -15% decline in growth in the year 2020....
KEY FINDINGS The global digital transformation in healthcare market is projected to register a CAGR of 25.51%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by chief drivers, such as, the increasing need for qualified medical practitioners, the increment in government initiatives and budget allocations...
Small and medium TSPs will fade away and TSP giants will come to the front As “smart car as a service” grows, automakers focus more on introduction of technologies or platforms from big data and cloud computing to security, content platform and artificial intelligence, providing more intelligent, more diversified content and value-added...
This IDC Market Perspective analyzes worldwide smart customer operations in the energy sector and outlines customer care and billing; customer engagement, smart metering, digital transformation, and emobility developments; and smart city initiatives and developments in 1Q21."2021 kicked off with renewed optimism for economic recovery as vaccination...
This IDC study provides historical market share data (2016-2020) for the worldwide server market. The historical data illustrates top server vendor shares overall and by product (form factor). IDC has reported vendor shares in vendor revenue and units for the total market and in vendor revenue for the product segment views."Ultimately, the...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Global Multimedia Projector Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the multimedia projector market and it is poised to grow by $ 5.88 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. Our report on the multimedia projector market provides a holistic analysis, market size and...
The first half of 2020 challenged businesses operationally, hindering many digital transformation initiatives and creating urgent business priorities that centered on productivity, efficiency, and the customer experience in the new environment that the COVID-19 pandemic brought about.To meet these goals, businesses are increasingly relying...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.