Overview “Rhopressa - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Rhopressa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Drug Summary Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02%, is a novel once-daily eye drop for the lowering of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, and was approved by the FDA in December 2017. Rhopressa is believed to reduce IOP by increasing the outflow of aqueous humor (the fluid inside the eye) through the trabecular meshwork, the main fluid drain of the eye.
In December 2017, Aerie Pharmaceuticals Announced U.S. FDA Approval of Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02% for the Lowering of Elevated Intraocular Pressure in Patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Rhopressa.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Rhopressa till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Rhopressa.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Rhopressa Analytical Perspective • In-depth Rhopressa Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Rhopressa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Rhopressa Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Rhopressa covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Rhopressa is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Rhopressa dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Rhopressa and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Rhopressa.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Rhopressa from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Rhopressa in the market.
Key Questions • What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Rhopressa are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Rhopressa?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Rhopressa?
• What are the chemical specifications of Rhopressa?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Rhopressa, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Rhopressa in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Rhopressa and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Rhopressa?
• In which countries Rhopressa got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Rhopressa?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Rhopressa?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Rhopressa development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Rhopressa?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Rhopressa?
• How is the market trend of Rhopressa is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Rhopressa?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The specialty vehicle market was valued at around USD 92.28 billion in 2020, and it is likely to reach USD 113.21 billion by 2026, anticipating a CAGR of 3.18% during the forecast period (2021-2026). - The economic growth in the later half of past decade (2010 - 2019) has led to the global diversification and initiation of many businesses...
The major factors attributing to the growth of the Infertility Treatment Devices market are significant changes in lifestyle which contributed to the rise in infertility and prevalence of conditions such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Also, a constant increase in the incidence of infertility in both sexes is projected to drive the market....
The Europe Surgical Robotic Systems Market would witness market growth of 20.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). In recent years, developed robots permits doctors and surgeons to perform complicated surgeries and procedures with high adaptability and accuracy. Surgical robotic arms provide excellent control over tasks that...
A critical aspect of efficiency in healthcare organizations is asset management. Hospitals have thousands of assets to track and maintain, and failure of which results in increased waste and downtime, restricted patient flow, decreased quality of care, poor employee productivity, and financial losses.Hospitals are demanding more holistic solutions...
Osseointegration Implants Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (ASCs, Hospitals, Dental Clinics), By Product (Dental, Knee, Hip, Spinal Implants), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026 The global osseointegration implants market size is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2026, according to a new report by...
Global Proton Therapy Market & Forecast (12 Countries Market Data), Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers, Reimbursement Policies Global Proton Therapy market will surpass US$ 18 Billion by 2018. According to Renub research analysis, the global proton therapy market will be growing at a rapid...
83 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Sep 2015
Medical cameras and microscopes are widely used in surgical and pathological applications. Increase in the geriatric population across the globe and prevalence of diseases among them have led to a rise in the medical procedures performed. The pathological microscopes segment is driven by increase in demand in diagnostic labs and physician...
74 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2016
About Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Drugs Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a virus that leads to infections in the lungs and the respiratory tract. It commonly affects most children in the ages 2 or below. RSV can also infect adults. In adults and the older population, the symptoms of RSV are mild and similar to that of common...
70 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Mar 2017
About Vein Illumination Device
Venipuncture is a medical procedure usually performed to obtain vascular access for blood sampling. Obtaining vascular access is a challenging task for healthcare professionals. Increased stick attempts in vascular access procedures can cause inconvenience, discomfort, and pain in patients. Vein...
Medical Devices Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.