‘Von Willebrand disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Von Willebrand disease in Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
The Von Willebrand disease market report provides analysis regarding current treatment practices, emerging drugs like Vovendi, and other potential therapies, market share of the individual therapies, and historical, current and forecasted Von Willebrand disease market size from 2017 to 2030, segmented by G5 countries markets.
The report also covers current Von Willebrand disease treatment practice/algorithm, guidelines, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities. It assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Geography Covered • Algeria
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Unite Arab Emirates
Study Period: 2017–2030
Von Willebrand disease – Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Von Willebrand disease (VWD) is a common inherited bleeding disorder in the general population affecting males and females equally, but women may be disproportionately impacted due to the bleeding challenges of menstruation and childbirth. There are three main types of VWD (VWD type 1, VWD type 2, and VWD type 3) each with differing degrees of severity and inheritance patterns.
The specific symptoms and severity of VWD can vary greatly from one person to another, even among individuals with the same subtype or members of the same family. Some individuals may not have any symptoms (asymptomatic) or only mild manifestations or symptoms of the disorder; other individuals may have moderate to severe bleeding complications. Some individuals may not develop symptoms until adulthood; others may be affected during infancy. Most individuals have a mild form of the disorder. VWD type 1 is the predominant form in the general population. Severe symptoms are most likely to occur with VWD type 3 and in some cases of VWD type 2.
Treatment for Von Willebrand disease (VWD) includes medication to reduce bleeding and maintain VWF levels in patients using desmopressin, patients in whom a test infusion with desmopressin is not able to achieve clinically useful FVIII and/or VWF levels are candidates for replacement therapy. Other treatment options include antifibrinolytics as well as hormone therapy for women with heavy menstrual bleeding. Antifibrinolytics such as tranexamic acid or aminocaproic acid have been used with success to treat heavy menstrual bleeding and surgery involving mucosal surfaces (typically tonsillectomy or dental surgery). For women with heavy menstrual bleeding, hormone therapy given either as combined estrogen/progesterone pills or via IUD is effective at reducing blood loss and maintaining normal hemoglobin.
This chapter covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available for the treatment of Von Willebrand disease. It also provides Von Willebrand disease treatment guidelines across Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates.
Von Willebrand disease market report gives a thorough understanding of the disease by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, types, grading, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides Von Willebrand disease treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines in Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and UAE.
The Von Willebrand disease epidemiology chapters provide insights about historical and current Von Willebrand disease patient pool and forecasted trend for every G5 countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. Von Willebrand disease epidemiology is segmented by the Diagnosed prevalent cases of Von Willebrand disease, the Von Willebrand disease by gender, Type-specific with Von Willebrand disease, and Age-specific with Von Willebrand disease. Besides, the report includes a thorough analysis of all segments.
According to the report’s, the total Diagnosed prevalent population of Von Willebrand disease in G5 countries market was 2,012 in 2020. These cases are expected to increase with a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030).
Among all the G5 countries markets, total prevalent cases for Von Willebrand disease were highest in South Africa, followed by Egypt. The United Arab Emirates accounted for the least number of prevalent cases among the G5.
This segment encloses the detailed analysis of the drugs in the Von Willebrand disease pipeline. It also helps understand the Von Willebrand disease clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements of the included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Currently, there are no medical treatment options for the permanent cure for VWD. Desmopressin is effective in the treatment of VWD because it causes the release of stored endothelial cell VWF. Replacement therapy with human plasma products containing FVIII/VWF is the mainstay of management in patients unresponsive to desmopressin and is also indicated for long-term therapy.
Market Outlook The market size of Von Willebrand disease is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the study period (2017–2030). Among all the G5 countries markets, Saudi Arabia accounted for the largest Von Willebrand disease market size. Among African countries included, Saudi Arabia, in 2020, had the largest market size with USD 6.26 million, while UAE had the smallest market size of USD 1.09 million.
Drugs Uptake This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs in the Von Willebrand disease market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017–2030. The analysis covers Von Willebrand disease market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sale of each drug.
It helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size. All of which will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Vonvendi (Takeda) is the major player that will alter the market dynamics in the coming years, during the forecasted period 2020–2030.
Von Willebrand disease: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates and also analyses the key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details, and emerging therapies, concerning Von Willebrand disease.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Von Willebrand disease domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. It will support the clients in assessing potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We have performed the competitive and market Intelligence analysis of the Von Willebrand disease Market by using various competitive intelligence tools that include SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies, etc. Besides, the inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Report Highlights • In the coming years, Von Willebrand Disease market scenario is expected to experience a positive shift across the G5 due to a robust pipeline.
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase II and Phase III), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Von Willebrand disease Report Insights • Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Von Willebrand disease Pipeline Analysis
• Von Willebrand disease Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Von Willebrand disease Report Key Strengths • 11-years Forecast
• G5 Coverage
• Von Willebrand disease Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Market Size by Therapies
• Drugs Uptake
Von Willebrand disease Report Assessment • Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key Products and Key Players • Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Von Willebrand Disease market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Von Willebrand disease total market size as well as market size by therapies across the G5 during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across G5 and which country will have the largest Von Willebrand disease market size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Von Willebrand disease market is expected to grow in G5 during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Von Willebrand disease market outlook across the G5 during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the Von Willebrand disease market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Epidemiology Insights: • What are the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Von Willebrand Disease?
• What is the historical Von Willebrand disease patient pool in G5 countries markets covering Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Von Willebrand disease in G5 countries markets covering Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the G5 concerning the patient population pertaining to Von Willebrand disease?
• Out of all G5 countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Von Willebrand disease during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in G5 during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies
• What are the current options for the Von Willebrand Disease treatment, along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Von Willebrand disease in Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Von Willebrand disease?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Von Willebrand disease?
• How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Von Willebrand disease treatment?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Von Willebrand disease therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Von Willebrand disease and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Von Willebrand disease?
• What is the global historical and forecasted market of Von Willebrand disease?
Reasons to buy • The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Von Willebrand Disease market.
• To understand the future market competition in the Von Willebrand disease market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Von Willebrand disease in Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
• Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities Von Willebrand disease market.
• To understand the future market competition in the Von Willebrand disease market.
Which geography accounted for the largest Von Willebrand disease market size?
Saudi Arabia accounted for the largest Von Willebrand disease market size.
What is forecasted Von Willebrand disease size in 2030?
The analyst estimates an increase in Von Willebrand disease Market Size during the study period, 2017–2030
What are the present Von Willebrand disease market drivers?
Increase in a patient assistance program, high prevalence rate and well-defined Etiology
What are the Von Willebrand disease market barriers?
Patient compliance, lack of guidelines, asymptomatic cases and high cost of treatment.
How many companies are developing drugs for Von Willebrand disease?
Currently, one key pharma players are developing the drug for Von Willebrand disease
Which are the leading companies in Von Willebrand disease market?
Key Players – Takeda
How is epidemiology segmented for Von Willebrand disease?
Diagnosed prevalent cases of Von Willebrand disease, Prevalence of Von Willebrand disease by gender, Age-specific Prevalence of Von Willebrand disease, Prevalence of Von Willebrand disease by type.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Left Ventricular Dysfunction - Drugs in Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Left Ventricular Dysfunction (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape. Left...
The Veterinary Pain management market was valued at USD 1,197 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 1,910 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of nearly 6.30% during the forecast period. The global outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted all industries including veterinary pain medicine. Pet parents are advised to keep a safe distance...
The Latin America, Middle East and Africa Digital Therapeutics Market would witness market growth of 22.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). There is an increasing demand for digital therapeutics across the globe, due to the rising adoption of smartphones & tablets along with healthcare apps, increasing cases of chronic diseases,...
“Complicated skin and soft tissue infections (cSSTI) - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 5+ companies and 5+ pipeline drugs in Complicated skin and soft tissue infections (cSSTI) pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the...
Insomnia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Insomnia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Insomnia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty...
Dyskinesia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Dyskinesia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Dyskinesia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Dyskinesia refers to the involuntary nature of muscular...
Fragile X Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Fragile X Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Fragile X Syndrome (Genetic Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Fragile X syndrome is a genetic...