The analyst has identified the education vertical as being ripe for a digital transformation involving the adoption of modern communications and collaboration technologies with the objective of improving operational efficiencies, instructor performance, and students’ experience. The COVID-19-induced need for social distancing unmasked this sector’s lack of preparedness to work remotely when required. The pandemic-induced changes in the education vertical have been profound and pervasive:
• Campus is no longer physical-only
• Education can take place anywhere
• Courses must be built around in-person and remote modalities, switching between the two as needed
• Climate events and distance to school lose relevance
• Synchronous scenarios are better for students exchanging ideas and opinions and for those who need more guidance; students can learn from each other, and the teacher can build groups
• Asynchronous scenarios work if students need to engage at their own pace, do homework before a class, or if the level of prior knowledge of a subject among students varies significantlyFrom implementing remote classes to enabling mass communication, education organizations have made significant efforts to maintain operations and engagement. Although some organizations were already embracing digitization and virtual classes, the pandemic showed clearly that only the first small steps have been taken towards the goal of digitization and that use cases are still emerging. Digital technologies, including communications and collaboration solutions, as well as programmable platforms, must be leveraged as key enablers of accelerated and effective transformation within education organizations.In order to properly apply programmable communications and other digital technologies to address education organizations’ particular needs, a clear understanding of the processes and workflows and their chokepoints is required.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Market Forecast looks at the Western Europe print market, analyzing shipment values by sector in Western Europe."In an era of digital transformation, document solutions that offer multifunctionality and color are of interest to SMBs," said Julio Vial, research manager, IDC Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions Group.
368 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Massive MIMO Gears Up for a $21.9 Billion Opportunity as the World Awaits 5G Rollout
- The global market for Massive MIMO is projected to reach US$21.9 billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 44.8% over the analysis period 2020 through 2027. 5G will enable a new wave of digital innovation...
476 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Smart Retail is projected to reach US$48. 1 billion by 2025, driven by the growing role of data, digital technologies and internet platforms in improving decision making and making businesses simply smart. These technologies include block chain, mobile/5G, Internet of Things, big data...
This IDC Market Perspective reviews recent activity to examine various cloud-based print solutions and services offerings coming to market. Hardcopy vendors and ISVs are working hard to push print-related offerings to the cloud, not only to support emerging customer needs but also to drive value-add and broaden market opportunities."The pandemic...
This IDC Perspective discusses the impact of the latest Brexit deal -- also known as the Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) -- on U.K.-based and operating manufacturers. While the zero-tariff outcome have been welcome news, the nuances of the wider agreement pose new challenges and force U.K. manufacturers to rethink their supply chain...
This IDC study presents a forecast for the worldwide Global StorageSphere market for 2020-2025. It measures the size of the installed base of storage capacity, storage utilization (or data stored), and the amount of storage available each year. The worldwide Global StorageSphere is forecast by region, media type, consumer or enterprise managed,...
Industry 4.0 revolves around integrating information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) with near-real-time connectivity to provide actionable intelligence to decision makers.This research focuses on the adoption of digital technologies and smart devices in the industrial equipment industry. Industrial tools are the leading industry...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Post Production Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the post production market and it is poised to grow by $ 11.52 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Our report on post production market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
Our global team of analysts and consultants continuously research a wide range of industries across the globe. The primary and secondary analysis spans the entire value chain, identifying organizations that consistently develop new growth strategies based on a visionary understanding of the future and a proven ability to effectively address...
Pacific Basin's transformation journey is motivated by its aspiration to become a more agile, intelligent, and automated enterprise. These goals are driven by the company's need to grow faster, distance itself from competition, and build better efficiencies in the business processes. This is easier said than done, since the head of IT has...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.