Restaurant Brands International - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Summary Restaurant Brands International Inc (RBI) is a quick-service restaurant (QSR) operator.The company holds, operates and franchises restaurants under Popeyes, Burger King, and Tim Hortons brand names.
Its Tim Hortons restaurants offer premium tea, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, wraps, and soups, blend coffee, classic sandwiches, grilled paninis.RBI also offers fresh baked goods including cookies, donuts, bagels, pastries, and muffins.
RBI’s Popeyes restaurants offer fried shrimp, spicy chicken, and other seafood; rice, chicken tenders and red beans.Its Burger King restaurants provide chicken, specialty sandwiches, and flame-grilled hamburgers, soft drinks, and french fries.
The company has expanded its operations mainly in Canada and the United States.
As a part of its global growth strategy, RBI has been strengthening its digital expertise through technology experts and having a dedicated technology team.
RBI is working with franchise partners and app-based delivery platforms to enable digital delivery for its customers at their homes, workplaces, and beyond.
RBI is leveraging marketing platform to attract, engage and rewards its loyal customers, increase digital registration and drive sales. The company is also using sales intelligence tool to track their customers’ purchase history.
The report provides information and insights into Restaurant Brands International’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
Scope - RBI is tapping the power of artificial intelligence, analytics, big data, conversational Platforms, voice recognition, cybersecurity, cloud, blockchain, digitalization, and online & mobile payments for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- Restaurant brands international has a functional team of researchers and engineers focusing on developing innovative products and solutions to deliver digital customer experience and to generate new ideas and test new solutions.
- The company is working on enhancing the restaurant with touchless store concept. The store is embedded with multi lane ordering, and pick up, dedicated mobile ordering, multiple drive thru with suspended kitchen and dining room above it and a dedicated lane for delivery drivers.
Reasons to Buy - Gain insights into Restaurant Brands International’s foodservice operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Restaurant Brands International.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC study provides a benchmark for organizations to compare themselves against their peers in relation to their progress toward becoming an IT organization for the business of the future."Organizations are making significant changes and investments in digital infrastructure and infrastructure management to continuously develop new capabilities...
This IDC study discusses worldwide storage software market shares of 2020."As digital transformation efforts were spurred on by the global pandemic, more organizations embraced a hybrid/multicloud architecture both to address their secondary storage needs and to deploy new cloud-native applications," said Lucas Mearian, research manager, Storage...
Traditional inspection approaches for solar and wind farms require are labor intensive and time-consuming techniques. The experts have to be dispatched to the fields, capture the photos, and perform the inspection tasks.
In some cases, the image may not be complete and clear as needed, which causes difficulties for further diagnosis...
This IDC study provides historical market share data (2016-2020) for the worldwide server market. The historical data illustrates top server vendor shares overall and by product (form factor). IDC has reported vendor shares in vendor revenue and units for the total market and in vendor revenue for the product segment views."Ultimately, the...
This IDC Market Perspective discusses the state of IoT in South Africa, including business use cases, challenges, partnerships, and strategies. The report also provides a competitive view of the IoT landscape and serves as guidance for local and international IoT ecosystem players seeking opportunities in South Africa."Despite many impediments...
The upstream oil and gas (O&G) industry is increasingly focused on cutting costs and improving recovery rates through radical innovation and digital transformation. The Start-Up Tracker is a resource to help the upstream industry identify providers with specific solutions to industry challenges.
The tracker provides a rich database...
186 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Retail Digital Transformation Market to Reach $12.7 Trillion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Retail Digital Transformation estimated at US$3.4 Trillion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$12.7 Trillion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 20.6% over the...
This IDC PlanScape provides a road map for hospitality and travel companies to leverage digital signage to deliver on business outcomes by enhancing customer and employee experiences and engagement, driving ROI and improving operations."Self-directed experiences have been a persistent component of digital transformation road maps, but COVID-19...
Digital Transformation in BFSI Market by Component (Solution and Service), Deployment Model (On-premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises), End User (Banks, Insurance Companies and Others), and Technology (Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, Big Data and Business Analytics,...
This IDC Perspective focuses on physical infrastructure that can potentially be accessed by unauthorized third parties, based on location. As our global economy transforms into the digital economy, one that leverages data in real time and integrates into digitally enhanced products, services, and experiences, the cost and impact from digital...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.