The security orchestration market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The implementation of security orchestration across various organizations can help manage security alerts and prevent severe cyber-attacks. As the sophistication level in cyber-attacks is increasing, security vendors are trying to develop better orchestration platforms to provide proactive and holistic security architecture to handle critical business applications.
- An increase in the security breaches and occurrences due to dramatic growth in the BYOD trend affecting SMEs, along with the rapid deployment and development of cloud-based solutions, is fueling the application of security orchestration among various organizations. - A rise in the application of network forensics is expected to drive the market demand, as a growing number of companies are adopting the security orchestration platform to monitor and manage their computer network traffic. - Growing adoption of various IT enabled services and solutions, due to the growing popularity of connected devices, has further boosted the amount of data generated daily, subsequently resulting in a vast scope for potential vulnerabilities that need effective management and containment.
Key Market Trends IT and Telecommunication Sector is Projected to Record Significant Growth
- As the IT sector is growing day by day, the network architecture and network complexity are also becoming denser in nature, due to which, organizations are continuously undertaking frequent changes to strengthen their network architecture according to business needs. To overcome these issues, organizations need a single security solution, which can easily adapt to the network changes and manage the network complexity through a single console. - The security vendors across the telecom sector are trying to develop their orchestration platforms, in order to provide advanced security to the critical business applications, owing to the rise in cyber attacks across the emerging market. - Moreover, with the proliferation of cloud computing and the data-on-demand generation across data centers, the technological environment has become highly critical, as many organizations are creating their business plans around the capabilities of IT premises. With the help of powerful security management suites, IT companies are able to orchestrate the automated security platform across application-centric solutions for managing complex policies across firewalls and related security infrastructure.
North America Accounts for the Largest Market Share
- North America dominates the security orchestration market, owing to the existence of a large number of prominent security orchestration vendors across the region, such as IBM Corporation, DXC Technology Company, Cisco System Inc., FireEye Inc., etc. - Factors, such as the growing end-user industries, government expenditure toward critical and important infrastructure, and well-established R&D center, along with the demand for cutting-edge security technology across the region, are expected to drive the market growth. - Industries, such as banking, healthcare, and government organizations, which hold databases of sensitive information, are the preferred targets for hackers. To safeguard such critical data, there is a need for robust intrusion protection and security solutions, along with suitable network security solutions.
Competitive Landscape The security orchestration market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. Moreover, due to the emergence of the cloud network segment, most of the companies are increasing their SOAR market presence, thereby tapping customers across the subsequent markets.
- April 2019 - Swimlane announced its launch of Channel Program and Technical Alliances Program. The SOAR solution is also available on Linux with support for Docker and Kubernetes, allowing for an improved DevSecOps approach to cybersecurity. - March 2019 - RSA unveiled the newest version of its market-leading SIEM, RSA NetWitness Platform, which features machine learning models based on deep endpoint observations, to rapidly detect anomalies in user’s behavior to uncover evolving threats. This announcement furthers RSA’s strategy to help customers take a unified, phased approach in managing digital risk, an ever-increasing challenge faced by organizations with ambitious digital transformation initiatives.
Reasons to Purchase this report: - The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format - 3 months of analyst support
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
BFSI Security Market by Security Type (Physical Security [System & Services] and Information Security [Solution & Services]), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)), and End User (Bank, Insurance Companies, and Others) : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027 BFSI...
Cyber threat intelligence (CTI) is a collection of data, information, and knowledge about past, present, and future cyberattacks.It is the cornerstone of mature cyber defense programs and a sought-after product category that allows organizations to adapt their security posture to the rapidly changing threat landscape.
The Network Encryption Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The increasing number of network security breaches, increasing adoption of cloud technologies by numerous organizations, and the rising need to comply with ever-changing regulatory standards for improved data protection are some of the...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Major players in the automated breach and attack simulation market are Qualys, Inc., Rapid7, DXC Technology, Cymulate, XM Cyber, AttackIQ, Skybox Security, SafeBreach, NopSec, and Firemon. The global automated breach and attack simulation market is expected to grow from $202.82 million in 2020 to $277.87 million in 2021 at a compound...
316 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Financial Services Cybersecurity Systems and Services Market to Reach $37 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Financial Services Cybersecurity Systems and Services estimated at US$15.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$37 Billion by...
The global MFA market size is projected to grow from USD 11.1 billion in 2021 to USD 23.5 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.2% during the forecast period. Major driving factors for the MFA market include rise in security breaches, fraud, and data identity thefts, surge in use of BYOD/ IoT devices, high demand for...
The cybersecurity market was valued at USD 156.24 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 352.25 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2026. The trends for IoT, BYOD, AI, and machine learning in cybersecurity are increasing. For instance, machine learning provides advantages in outlier detection, much to the benefit...
In the post-COVID-19 scenario, the global zero trust security market size is projected to grow from USD 19.6 billion in 2020 to USD 51.6 billion by 2026, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% from 2020 to 2026. The market growth is driven by various factors, such as increasing cyber-threats, growing mandates from government...
282 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Cybersecurity Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Cybersecurity Services market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the...
The Global Industrial Cybersecurity Market size is expected to reach $22.8 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Industrial Cybersecurity is meant to safeguard industrial conditions from cyber risks across different phases. The protection of industrial networks is an extremely developing and primary...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.