Executive Summary The Global NASH market valued at USD 3369.12 Million in the year 2020 is projected to grow due to growth in demand for ideal NASH therapeutics, surge in the prevalence of NASH, and expected launch of pipeline drugs during the forecast period. The market is expected to be driven by rise in advanced technology such as advanced clinical trials, special MRI technology, called MR-EFF (elastography fat fraction) to determine the percentage of fat and scarring present. This non-invasive diagnostic tool may eliminate the need for a liver biopsy.
Lifestyle interventions are the first-line approach to manage patients with NASH. If NASH is suspected, the patient will undergo a liver biopsy. During this procedure, a needle is used to remove a small piece of tissue from the liver, which will then be examined under a microscope. This allows the physician to determine if any scarring or inflammation of the liver tissue has occurred. Patients are usually sedated during the liver biopsy.
North America holds the major market share in 2020 with Canada’s influence in global NASH markets cannot go unnoticed which is propelling the regional industry outlook.
On the basis of Sales Channel, Retail Pharmacy is expected to hold significant share in the market over the forecast period due to certain biopharmaceutical manufacturers or companies that sell their drugs to few retail pharmacies so they will always have an advantage with these medications.
Although, the Covid-19 pandemic have taken a major toll on the market dynamics, despite which market seems to grow moderately with time but major concerns may be seen in the future such as the R&D efforts and ability to raise funds. The pandemic could also affect the operations of the FDA, EMA and other health authorities, which could delay clinical development efforts and the review and approval of product candidates, including OCA for liver fibrosis due to NASH.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses the NASH Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the NASH Market by Sales Channel – Hospital Pharmacy, Online Provider, Retail Pharmacy.
• The report analyses the NASH Market by By Drug Type – Vitamin E & Pioglitazone, Ocaliva, Elafibranor, Selonsertib and Cenicriviroc, Others.
• The Global NASH Market has been analysed By Country - United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Brazil
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Sales Channel, by Drug Type. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Novartis AG, 3M Company, Zydus Cadila, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, SHIRE PLC , Allergan plc( Tobira), Genfit SA, Astra Zeneca, Horizon Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences.
• The report presents the analysis of NASH market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
• Healthcare an Pharmaceutical Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The beta-glucan market is estimated at USD 403.8 million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, to reach USD 628.3 million by 2026. The ongoing health and wellness trend is spreading across the world, with the growing consumer awareness regarding dietary deficiency and the health benefits of consuming fiber. Nowadays, consumers...
The interactive patient engagement solutions market is projected to reach USD 291 million by 2026 from USD 127 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 17.9%. The growth of this market is driven by the need for the adoption of improved interactive patient engagement solutions, a growing number of collaborations and partnerships between stakeholders,...
The market of Iodine is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are increasing consumption of iodine in X-ray contrast media and growing demand in the catalysts sector. Moreover, the toxicity of iodine and health-related issues, due to excessive consumption of iodine and unfavorable...
The artificial intelligence in healthcare market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 1,605.67 million in 2019 to US$ 44,056.97 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 50.1% from 2020 to 2027. As Artificial Intelligence is among the most important technological developments in healthcare sector, numerous startups...
609 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Diabetes is the Largest Epidemic in Human History Surpassing Even the Black Death of the 14th Century. Diabetes Diagnostics to Reach a Colossal $45.6Billion
- The global market for Diabetes Diagnostics is projected to reach US$45.6billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 8.1% over the...
The global healthcare gamification market is expected to reach US$35,982.7 million in 2027 from US$ 3,072.5 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 36.2% from 2020-2027. The growth of the market is attributed to factors such as increasing adoption of gamification in healthcare and rise in number of technology launches....
KEY FINDINGS The global peripheral artery disease market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.35% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The market growth is propelled by technological advancements in treatment, increasing geriatric population, healthcare infrastructure, and improving reimbursement and insurance policies...
The oncology information systems market is projected to reach USD 9.5 billion by 2025 from USD 6.7 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Growth of the market is mainly attributed to the technological advancements; increasing incidences of cancer cases, and growing public and private investments, funding, and grants...
The medical cameras market is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026 from USD 2.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing number of surgical procedures, growing demand for endoscopic procedures, technological advancements, and increasing investments in endoscopy and...
The global medical engineered materials market size is projected to reach USD 29.1 billion by 2025 from USD 15.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.0%. This growth is attributed to the increasing healthcare expenses in emerging economies, and rising geriatric population increasing need of advanced medical technologies and devices. Also, innovations...
Medical Technology Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.