Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Aviation Market Report 2020-2030: Forecasts by Technology (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality), Vertical (Commercial Aviation, Military Aviation), Device (Head Mounted Display, Head-up Display, Handheld Device, Gesture Tracking Device), End-user (Operations (MRO, OEM, Airlines, Aircraft, Airports), Training (Crew & Ground Support Staff, Engineers, Pilots)). PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
• Do you need definitive augmented reality and virtual reality in aviation market data?
• Succinct Augmented reality and virtual reality in aviation market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The recent developments in Augmented reality and virtual reality in aviation technologies, has led the analyst to publish this timely report. The $xyz million Augmented reality and virtual reality market is expected to flourish in the next few years because of demand for higher efficiency and cost saving in aviation and usefulness of the technology in imparting training to pilots, crew, engineers, among others in lesser cost.
• More than 150 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
Analysis of key players in Augmented reality and virtual reality market players
• EON Reality
• Magic Leap
• Skylights Aero
• Honeywell International
• Facebook (Oculus VR)
• Global Augmented reality and virtual reality market outlook and analysis from 2020-2030
Augmented reality and virtual reality forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030
• Technology including augmented reality and virtual reality
• End user including training and operations
• Device including Head Mounted Display, Head-Up Display, Handheld Device, Gesture Tracking Device
• Vertical including commercial aviation and military aviation
Regional Augmented reality and virtual reality market forecasts from 2020-2030
• North America forecast 2020-2030
• Asia Pacific forecast 2020-2030
• Europe forecast 2020-2030
• Middle East forecast 2020-2030
Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the augmented reality and virtual reality for aviation industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Leading Augmented reality and virtual reality companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organizations
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Market Forecast analyzes the human augmentation market in Europe and provides a spending forecast between 2021 and 2026. According to IDC, the human augmentation market includes technologies such as augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), exoskeletons, biometrics, wearables, affective computing, brain computer interfaces, smart home,...
This IDC study provides an updated forecast for the worldwide augmented and virtual reality hardware market for the 2022-2026 period."The worldwide AR/VR market is heading for slow and certain growth in the years ahead," says Ramon T. Llamas, research director for IDC's Augmented and Virtual Reality team. "Gaming and entertainment will keep...
374 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2022
Abstract: What`s New for 2022? - Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares - Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial - Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates - Access to our digital archives and MarketGlass...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jun 2022
Major players in the botanical supplements market are The Himalaya Drug Company, Blackmores Limited, Glanbia Nutritionals, Gaia Herbs LLC, Amway Corporation, Ricola AG, Procter and Gamble, Bio-Botanica Inc, Herbalife Nutrition, The Nature’s Bounty Co., Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), MMJ International Holdings, Pharmavite LLC, and Prinova...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jun 2022
Major players in the volumetric video market are Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, 8I Ltd, Google, Stereolabs, Scatter, Facebook, 4D View Solutions SAS, OTOY Inc., Dimension, Mark Roberts Motion Control, Sony Group Corporation, Canon Inc, Verizon Communications, IO Industries Inc, Evercoast, DGene, and 3nfinite. The global volumetric...
The global mirror coatings market reached a value of US$ 642 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 967 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.2% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as...
The global near-eye display market size is estimated to be USD 1.7 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach 5.3 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 24.7% during the forecast period. The market has a promising growth potential due to several factors, including the emergence of metaverse, surge in the use of OLEDoSmicrodisplays, and rising adoption...
This IDC study provides an updated forecast for the worldwide augmented and virtual reality hardware market for the 2022-2026 period."The worldwide AR/VR market finished on a strong note in 2021 with renewed interest and anticipation for forthcoming devices," says Ramon T. Llamas, research director, IDC's Augmented and Virtual Reality team....
This IDC Perspective discusses how augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are preparing companies for the ever-evolving metaverse. It underscores several current use cases -- virtual meetings, virtual training and development, and augmented reality with field service -- with IDC's three pillars of the future of work: culture, augmentation,...
Virtual And Augmented Reality
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.