Automotive Seating - Global Sector Overview and Forecast to 2035 (Q1 2021 Update)
Summary Modern car seats are more comfortable and safer than ever before, flexibility, comfort and safety continue to be the main drivers of this business.Developments in vehicle seating have been taking place faster than may be apparent on the surface.
OEMs are demanding greater differentiation in their seat designs, customers want more luxury such as cooling and heating, and ergonomists are understanding more and more about what the human frame needs in order to be comfortable.
Furthermore, Consumers are increasingly seeking added flexibility with seating systems, particularly with second- and third-row configurations, where ease of movement and efficient, out-of-the-way stowage is a plus.
Demand for novel seating technology shows no signs of easing up proving that innovation, not vehicle production, will drive the market value of the automotive seat business.
The report “Automotive Seating - Global Sector Overview and Forecast to 2035 (Q1 2021 Update)” provides comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle seating sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, market trends, shares and forecasts as well as a technical round-up of various technologies and brief company profiles.
Report’s manufacturer market share estimates of outsourced complete vehicle seating systems cover global, Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The forecasts cover complete Front Seats and Heated Front Seats.
*The top 14 light vehicle seating markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
Scope Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes -
- Automotive OE Front Seating and Heated Front Seats Fitment and market size data for the top 14* car seat markets.
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (covering Front Seats, Rear Seats, Safer Seats, Active Head Restraints, Head Rests, Heated Seats, Child Booster Seats, Commercial Vehicle Seats, Seating Flexibility, Material Trends, Lightweight Seats, Slim Seats, Renewable Materials, Leather trends).
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary.
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Faurecia, Magna Seating, Lear Corporation.
- A sector PESTER analysis - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory motivators for this megatrend.
- Updated profiles of the major automotive seating suppliers including their strategies and prospects.
Reasons to Buy - Gain a quick overview of the automotive seating sector globally.
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14 markets.
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans.
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments.
- Know the key trends within the sector and what’s driving them.
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector.
- Establish key companies’ latest activities and prospects.
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts.
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts.
- Carry out competitive intelligence.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: