Thailand Packaging Industry - Market Assessment, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
Summary The packaging industry in Thailand is set to post a moderate CAGR of 1.5% between 2020 and 2025, to reach 67.6 billion units by 2025, growing from 62.6 billion units in 2020. Rigid plastics was the largest pack material in the country with a volume share of 35.4% in 2020. It is forecast to witness the fastest CAGR of 2.5% during 2020-2025.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Thailand packaging market. It includes market overview, growth analysis by pack material and industry, pack material growth analysis by industry and sector, analysis by pack material, and trends, case studies, and future outlook.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in Thailand, as part of our coverage of the industry across 50 countries.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2015-2025, in addition to key packaging innovations for key industries in each of the categories analyzed
- Growth in use of pack material by sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various pack materials across sectors during 2020-2025
- Key pack materials: Includes data and analysis - number of units (millions), growth rates - for five pack materials viz. rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass, paper & board, flexible packaging and others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2020-2025. It also covers:
- Pack sub-type: Includes aerosol - metal, box - rigid plastic, carton - carton board, box - liquid packaging board, box - other material, foil - aluminum, pod - paper, flexible plastic, tray - aluminum, tube - flexible plastic, other flexible packaging pack types - all sub-types, HDPE, PET etc.
- Pack type: Includes aerosol, bag-in-box, bag/sachet, blister pack, bottle, box, bubble top, can, carton - folding, carton - liquid, clamshell, etc.
- Closure material: Includes metal, plastic, glass, natural cork, synthetic cork, other
- Closure type: Includes cap, crown, dispenser, film, flip / snap top, foil, lever closure, plastic tie, prize off, screw top, sports cap, stopper, twist off
- Primary outer material: Includes flexible packaging, board, rigid plastic, other
- Primary outer type: Includes bag, blister pack, carton - folding, shrink wrap, sleeve, other
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturers and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies.
- There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
- This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global skin packaging market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Skin packaging refers to the packaging method where a product is packed by placing it between a plastic sheet and a paperboard backing. It is employed primarily to increase the shelf-life as it can seal the product tightly, thus restricting...
The rigid plastic packaging market is projected to grow from USD 198.9 billion in 2021 to USD 250.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Rigid plastic packaging solely involves the usage of a rigid plastic material that does not exhibit elastic deformation and has a relatively rigid shape or form. It includes products...
Brazil Packaging Industry - Market Assessment, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
The packaging industry in Brazil is set to witness a growth from 170.6 billion units in 2020 to 174.6 billion units by 2025, at a CAGR of 0.5%. Flexible packaging garnered the maximum share in the packaging...
The global plastic caps and closure market reached US$ 41.6 Billion in 2020. Caps and closures are the final components of the packaging process, they also represent one of the most important parts of the entire process on which the product integrity depends upon. Plastic caps and closures are crucial components in product packaging and play...
As the global chemicals industry is at the onset of the recovery phase, companies are focusing on identifying and monetizing new opportunities in the industry. The majority of the chemical industries are likely to record volume growth of 4% to 8% in the short term, depending on the chemical sub-segment and product portfolio. A large volume...
Smart Labels Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 Smart Labels market overview – Smart Labels market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developments...
The market for Plastics Injection Molding is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied are accelerating usage in consumer goods & electronics and growing demand in packaging industry. On the flipside, stringent environmental regulations on use of plastics and unfavourable conditions...
Smart Label Materials Companies are revising their long-term strategies to emerge stronger in the post-COVID pandemic scenario. After facing series of challenges such as supply chain disruption, demand fluctuations, other pressing concerns during 2020, companies are revising their strategies through modifying the composition of product portfolios,...
2021 Bread Market - Size, Share, Competition and Forecasts to 2027 Overview: The global Bread Market is estimated to generate revenue worth USD 224.3 in 2020, and is expected to grow at 3.28 CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027, and reach an expected market value of USD 281.2 in 2027. 2021...
The global dairy packaging market reached a value of US$ 23.2 Billion in 2020. Packaging plays a vital role in the distribution of dairy products which are highly perishable in nature. Proper and effective packaging protects the contents from contamination and facilitates storage and transportation. Over the years, dairy packaging has evolved...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.