Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Hot Drinks Sector
Summary The global hot drinks sector is forecast to rise from US$218,661.2 million in 2020 to reach US$290,191.9 million by 2025, recording a CAGR of 5.82% over 2020-2025. Asia-Pacific, the largest region, with a value share of 38.1% in the global hot drinks sector in 2020, is forecast to record a CAGR of 7.46% over 2020-2025. Hot tea was the largest category in the region, accounting for 57% of the overall hot drinks sector in 2020. Sales in the category is anticipated to increase by 8% over 2020-2025 to reach US$69,801.3 million by 2025.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Hot Drinks sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Asia-Pacific hot drinks sector, analyzing data from 26 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various hot drinks categories across high-potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling hot drinks manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific hot drinks sector in 2020. It covers hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, eRetailers, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general, merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and others.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2015-2025) for various pack materials, pack types, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of hot drinks products
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Asia-Pacific hot drinks sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector
The global hot drinks sector was valued at US$218.7 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.82% during 2020-2025 to reach US$290.2 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global hot drinks sector,...
The global coffee market was valued at USD 102.02 billion in 2020, and it is projected to reach a CAGR of 4.28% during the forecast period of 2021-2026. The main coffee importing and consuming markets in Europe, North America, and Asia are in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis. Governments have imposed measures, like social distancing...
Opportunities in the Americas Hot Drinks Sector
The Americas was the second largest market in the global hot drinks sector with value sales of US$54,129.4 million, accounting for a share of 24.8% in 2020. The region was also the second largest market in terms of volume with 3,810.7 million...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Hot Drinks Sector
The global hot drinks sector was valued at US$218,661.2 million in 2020. Over the forecast period, the global hot drinks sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.82% to reach US$290,191.9 million by 2025. Eastern Europe was the smallest...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Hot Drinks Sector
The global hot drinks sector was valued at US$2,18,661.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 5.82% to reach US$2,90,191.9 million by 2025. Western Europe ranked third in the global...
96 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Apr 2021
The impact COVID-19 had on health and wellness in 2020 was quite limited when compared with other industries in South Africa. One reason for this is because consumers interested in health and wellness typically earn a higher-than-average income and are thus more resilient to social and economic changes.
Health and Wellness in South...
The beta-glucan market is estimated at USD 403.8 million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%, to reach USD 628.3 million by 2026. The ongoing health and wellness trend is spreading across the world, with the growing consumer awareness regarding dietary deficiency and the health benefits of consuming fiber. Nowadays, consumers...
99 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on retail sales of health and wellness in India was generally positive during 2020 as the shift towards at-home consumption and the increasing interest in products that are perceived as healthy boosted demand.
Health and Wellness in India report tracks the developments of health-associated product...
Coffee break: Operators will likely expand menu options to appeal to more consumers Abstract Coffee & Snack Shops in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Coffee and Snack Shops industry has been bolstered by growth in the domestic economy. Increases in consumer spending, driven by higher disposable...
195 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Enzymes has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.