Angola Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q1 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
Summary Angola Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering -
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2021 vs Q1-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2021 vs Q1-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Angola beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Angola to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2021 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2021
Major companies in the bars and cafes market include Starbucks, Lavazza, J D Wetherspoon plc, Mitchells & Butlers plc, Buffallo Wild Wings, John Swire & Sons Limited, McDonald’s, Coffee Day Enterprises, Wynn Resorts Ltd. And Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings. The global bars and cafes market is expected to grow from $372.36 billion in...
The global encapsulation market is expected to grow from US$ 35,113.49 million in 2021 to US$ 80,071.65 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2021 to 2028. Growing demand for encapsulated flavors and colors from the convenience food sector and the surging demand for encapsulated pharmaceuticals drive the growth...
According to MarketsandMarkets, the global collagen peptides market size is estimated to be valued at USD 631 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 828 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period in terms of value. The market is primarily driven by factors such as increasing demand in pharmaceutical and nutritional...
The Global Cocktail Syrups Market size is expected to reach $6.8 billion by 2027, rising at a market growth of 8.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The cocktail is an alcoholic drink that is made from a wide range of alcohol like vodka, tequila, gin, rum, or brandy blended with some other ingredients like cream, herbs, fruit juice, milk,...
38 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jan 2022
A shift from on-trade consumption of hot drinks to off-trade was evident in 2020, as on-trade sales were negatively impacted by the shutdown of foodservice outlets for over two months. Even after restrictions were eased, out-of-home consumption was slow to revive in the country. Off-trade sales of hot drinks increased steeply during the initial...
The beverage processing equipment market is projected to grow from USD 20.4 billion in 2021 to USD 26.4 billion by 2026, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors driving the growth are increase in alcohol consumption, growing demand for pasteurized milk and shift from semi-automatic...
Emerging Economies in Consumer - Thematic Research Summary There is not a strict definition of what an emerging economy is.However, emerging economies are characterized by a few common traits: they have low household incomes, structural changes occurring, reform programs and economic development...
The ketones market was valued at US$ 4,286.5 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 7,106.5 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2028. Ketones, such as acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, and diisobutyl ketones, are widely used as industrial solvents and chemical intermediates for manufacturing coatings,...
34 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2021
Overall, hot drinks is anticipated to see positive growth in both retail volume and current value terms in 2021, albeit at a lower rate than in the previous year. As COVID-19 related restrictions have been eased and foodservice establishments have resumed activity, consumers have been spending less time indoors compared to the previous year,...
149 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2021
This study focuses on China’s Beverage & Wine Cooler market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.