Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. The Americas was the third-largest regional market in the world in 2020, with a value share of 20.1%. That year, the region recorded value sales of US$62,900.1 million and volume sales 6,305.3 million liters. During 2020-2025, the region is anticipated to grow at value and volume CAGRs of 4.74% and 1.64%, respectively. In 2020, the top five companies in the Americas wine sector accounted for a volume share of 42.7%. E. & J. Gallo Winery made up 19.5%, with presence in the still wine category. It was followed by The Wine Group LLC (8.6%), Constellation Brands, Inc (8.4%), Grupo Peñaflor SA (3.2%), and Fecovita Coop Ltda (3%). Private labels held a 2.4% volume share of overall sales.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas wine sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas wine sector, analyzing data from 20 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various wine by category across high-potential countries in Americas. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across Americas based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling wine manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Americas. It also provides a better understanding of how certain manufacturers achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Americas, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas wine sector in 2020. It covers the following distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, convenience stores, on-premise, department stores, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and other retailers.
- Packaging Analysis: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2015-2025) for various pack materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack liters) of wine.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Americas wine sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Western European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary Western Europe was the largest market in the global wine sector with value sales of US$130,192.4 million, accounting for a share of 41.5% in 2020. In 2020, the top five companies in the Western European wine sector accounted for a...
Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313.5 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.75% during 2020-2025 to reach US$434.5 billion by 2025. Western Europe represented the largest region for the global wine sector, with a value...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313,500.2 million in 2020. During the forecast period of 2020-2025, it is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach US$434,500.8 million by 2025. Eastern Europe ranked second lowest in the global...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector to 2025 Summary Asia-Pacific ranked second highest in the global wine market in 2020, with a value share of 26.1%. It accounted for value and volume sales of US$81,948.9 million and 3,589.5 million liters, respectively, in 2020. Still wine was the...
Say cheers: Operators are expected to mitigate losses by offering pick-up services Abstract Wine Bars Over the five years to 2019, the Wine Bars industry has experienced stable growth, taking advantage of an evolving hospitality landscape. The industry has generally outperformed the Bars and Nightclubs...
Turkey Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Turkish wine sector is led by the still wine category in value and volume terms in 2020.Furthermore, the fortified wine category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025. Hypermarkets...
Netherlands Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Dutch wine sector was led by the still wine category in value terms and volume terms in 2020.The sparkling wine category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and fortified wine the fastest volume growth during 2020-2025. Hypermarkets...
COVID19 2nd EDITION - FFT’s APPROACH Food for Thought has gathered hard food and drink market data for over 30 years. Now, FFT has developed a pioneering new approach to assessing food and drink markets in the context of the Covid19 pandemic. Market assessments and forecasts now include estimates for the impact of the Covid19...
Bottled up: Industry revenue is expected to rise in 2021-22, due to higher consumer confidence Abstract Wine Production in the UK Participants in this industry produce wine from grapes. Grapes are either purchased or grown and harvested on the estate. Products include still and sparkling wine of red...
Colombia Wine - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Colombian wine sector was led by still wine in both value and volume terms.However, the sparkling wine category is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025. Food & drinks specialists is the...
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.