Global Industrial Magnetron Market to Reach $553.4 Million by 2026
Market Report Coverage - Industrial Magnetron
• Application: Heating & Drying, Commercial Oven, Semiconductor, UV Curing, and Others • Product: Over 1 KW – under 2 KW, 2 KW – 4 KW, and 5 KW – 15 KW
• North America • Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., and Rest-of-Europe • China • Asia-Pacific: Japan, Taiwan, India, South Korea, and Rest-of-APAC
Market Growth Drivers
• Growing Demand for Microwaves for Commercial and Industrial Usage • Increasing Defense Expenditure by Various Governments
• Maintaining the Life Span of the Magnetrons
• Application of Magnetron in Semiconductor and Power Industries
Key Companies Profiled
LG Electronics, Toshiba Hokuto Electronics Corporation, Richardson Electronics, Hitachi Power Solutions, Panasonic Corporation, Wave Power Technology, Guoguang Electric Co. Ltd., Insight Product Company, Advanced Environmental Technologies Limited, L3 Harris Technologies, Guangzhou Daeyean Trading Company, CobberMuegge LLC, MICRO-ACTIV COMPONENTS, Fricke und Mallah Microwave Technology, and Western Electric
How This Report Can Add Value
Business Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
• The demand for magnetron is expected to be driven by the growing usage of microwaves in various commercial and industrial applications. With the strengthening of global economies, the disposable income of consumers has increased, leading to an increase in commercial food outlets, hence increasing the demand for commercial microwaves. • Magnetron plasma etching has shown promising results in the fabrication of silicon carbide microscopic structures. Using this technique results in a higher etch rate and the etched surfaces are smoother as there are many advantages of using silicon carbide over conventional silicon for fabricating microchips. The future semiconductor application is expected to use this technology and hence will create opportunities for magnetron manufacturers in the future.
Market by Region, Analysis, and Forecast
France is one of Europe’s biggest agricultural producers, accounting for about 30% of Europe’s agricultural production.As a result, it gets enormous subsidies for agriculture, including animal farming, from the government.
APAC has proved to be a major market for industrial magnetron in the world, due to the presence of some of the leading microwave manufacturers.
Key questions answered in the Report
• What is the estimated global industrial magnetron market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026? • What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market pertaining to industrial magnetron? • What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global industrial magnetron market? • What is the competitive strength of the key players in the industrial magnetron market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence? • How much revenue each of the segments is expected to record during the forecast period along with the growth percentage? Following are the segments: o Product offerings, including over 1 KW – under 2 KW, 2 KW – 4 KW, and 5 KW – 15 KW. o Application, including heating and drying, commercial oven, semiconductor devices, UV curing, and others o Region, including North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe • Which type of players and stakeholders are operating in the market ecosystem of industrial magnetron, and what is their significance in the global market?
Global Industrial Magnetron Market
Industrial magnetrons are vacuum tubes that generate high-power electromagnetic waves.These are an essential part of industrial microwave systems.
Electromagnetic waves generated by these magnetrons are used in various applications such as heating and drying, commercial oven, semiconductor, and UV curing.
Global Industrial Magnetron Industry Overview
The global industrial magnetron market is expected to reach $553.4 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.60% during the forecast period 2021-2026. The growth in the market is expected to be driven by the increasing demand for microwaves for commercial and industrial usage. Additionally, in recent years there has been an increase in defense expenditure in various countries which will further boost the demand for magnetrons in applications such as Radio detecting and ranging (RADAR).
Global Industrial Magnetron Market by Application
Heating and drying is expected to be the largest application segment of industrial magnetron. It is one of the main applications of magnetron as many industries such as food processing, chemical, lumber, rubber, and medical have been using microwaves for heating and drying application for years.
Global Industrial Magnetron Market by Type
The global industrial magnetron market by type category is dominated by magnetron with an output of over 1 KW – under 2 KW. Most of the magnetron providers offer products under the mentioned category.
Global Industrial Magnetron Market by Region
APAC generated the highest revenue of $165.30 million in 2020, attributed to the presence of leading industrial and commercial microwave manufacturers. Also, the region has some of the leading food processing and semiconductor manufacturers.
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
Some of the key players operating in the market include LG Electronics, Toshiba Hokuto Electronics Corporation, Richardson Electronics, Hitachi Power Solutions, Panasonic Corporation, Wave Power Technology, Guoguang Electric Co. Ltd., Insight Product Company, Advanced Environmental Technologies Limited, L3 Harris Technologies, Guangzhou Daeyean Trading Company, CobberMuegge LLC, MICRO-ACTIV COMPONENTS, Fricke und Mallah Microwave Technology, and Western Electric
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected from a selective pool of players, based on various factors such as product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the industrial magnetron industry.
Countries Covered • North America • Europe • Germany • France • Spain • Italy • U.K. • Rest of Europe • China • Asia-Pacific • Japan • South Korea • India • Taiwan • Rest-of-APAC
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global high voltage MOSFET market reached a value of US$ 1.34 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end...
Europe Gamma Butyrolactone Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Purity (Industrial, Electric Capacitance), By Application (Electrical, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical), By Country, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 Europe Gamma Butyrolactone Market Growth & Trends The Europe gamma butyrolactone...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Aug 2021
Global Epi Wafer Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the Epi wafer market and it is poised to grow by $ 2.75 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. Our report on the Epi wafer market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and...
This IDC Vendor Profile looks at the evolution of the semiconductor industry and how it is transforming as new products and technologies proliferate. The document highlights trends and how semiconductor engineering services partners can collaborate with customers to co-innovate and cocreate new products or modernize existing products. As an...
The North America photoresist process chemicals market is expected to grow from US$ 774.85 million in 2020 to US$ 1,123.67 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2020 to 2028. Rising demand for these chemicals from various applications like semiconductors and ICs, LCDs, and printed circuit boards is propelling the...
The semiconductor foundry market was valued at USD 83.32 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 126.91 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.3%, during the period of 2021-2026. The semiconductor foundry sector witnessed strong revenue growth during the year 2020. Despite the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, major vendors...
The machine vision market is estimated to be valued at USD 11.0 billion in 2021 and reach USD 15.5 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The major driving factors in the machine vision market is the increasing need for quality inspection and automation, growing demand for vision-guided robotic systems, increasing adoption of vision-guided robotic...
Semiconductor bonding market was valued at USD 887 million in 2021 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,059 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% between 2021 to 2026. The growing demand for semiconductor bonding in applications such as electric and hybrid vehicles is driving the growth of semiconductor bonding market. The semiconductor...