Global Coiled Tubing Market (Value, Volume) – Analysis By Services (Well Intervention, Drilling, Completion), Application (Onshore, Offshore), By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive Summary The Global Coiled Tubing Market was valued at USD 2985.67 Million in the year 2020. Rising demand for oil and natural gas, improved viability of Deepwater and ultra-Deepwater projects and price regulations of oil drive offshore exploration activities are the few factors responsible for high CAGR of the market over the forecast period. Escalating demand for recoverable resources and augmented exploration, production, and completion activities are the key drivers that propel the growth in the coiled tubing services market. CT services are used to enhance both oil and natural gas production; hence, increasing focus on natural gas production is another main driver for the CT services to grow.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 has affected the global economy of various sectors, including the oil & gas, manufacturing, automotive, and power generation industries in multiple ways. The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the supply chain of the oil & gas industry and has negatively influenced the exploration and production activities in the industry.
High spending in global upstream and operational activities have begun to rise from the NOCs and the integrated oil companies. For instance, in February 2021, Baker Hughes and Akastor ASA announced a joint venture that will combine Baker Hughes’s Subsea Drilling Systems business and MHWirth AS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Akastor ASA. The joint venture company will offer a broader portfolio of offshore drilling equipment.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses the Coiled Tubing Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Coiled Tubing Market by volume (Units).
• The report presents the analysis of Coiled Tubing market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses the Coiled Tubing Market by Services (Well Intervention, Drilling, Completion).
• The report analyses the Coiled Tubing Market by Application (Onshore, Offshore).
• The Global Coiled Tubing Market has been analysed By Region (North Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA).
• The Global Coiled Tubing Market has been analysed By Country (United States, Canada, Norway, Russia, United Kingdom, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Service, by Application.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Weatherford International plc, Archer, Calfrac Well Services Ltd, Superior Energy Services Inc, Trican Well Service Ltd., C&J Energy Services Inc, Nabors Industries.
Key Target Audience
• Coiled Tubing Vendors
• Oil and Gas Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The hydraulic fracturing market is projected to reach USD 50.2 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 34.8 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Increasing shale exploration and production activities globally and growing demand for hydraulic fracturing technology with increasing requirement for energy is the main driver...
The global oil conditioning monitoring market is expected to grow from US$ 982.96 million in 2021 to US$ 1,572.93 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2021–2028. Hundreds of oil samples are analyzed every day by specialist service laboratories and large plant operators for a variety of constituents to detect...
The Australia Oil and Gas Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% over the forecast period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 outbreak has negatively impacted the oil and gas operation in the country owing to the lower prices in the global market and the sudden decline of demand globally. The planned investments in the upstream and midstream...
Americas Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In Americas, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 110 key crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in 13 countries (excluding the USL48).Among these, 59 represent the number of planned projects with...
Unconventional (Oil and Gas) Production in the US Lower 48, H1 2021 Update Summary The United States Lower 48 (L48) has several prolific oil and gas shale plays that make significant contributions to the economic development of the country.This development is primarily driven by the major oil shales...
The market for zero liquid discharge systems is expected to register a CAGR of over 9%, during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the rapidly increasing demand for freshwater. However, the high capital and energy cost of ZLD system technology is likely to restrain the market. - Rising expenses for wastewater...
Permian Basin in the United States of America (USA), 2021 - Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2025 Summary The Permian Basin is the largest oil producing region in the United States.This hydrocarbon-rich formation situated in West Texas and the adjacent region of Southeast New Mexico...
The well intervention market is projected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 7.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The growing need for maximizing production potential of mature oil and gas fields is the main driver for the well intervention market. Growing demand for offshore and subsea well...
The offshore decommissioning market is projected to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 5.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market include maturing oil & gas fields, low crude oil prices, and aging offshore infrastructure. Offshore decommissioning refers to ending oil &...
Global Offshore Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary Globally, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 355 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 48 countries.Among these, 130 represent the number of planned offshore projects with identified...
Oil And Gas
Natural Gas Extraction
Natural Gas Production
Crude Oil Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.