Global Glass Substrate Market (Value, Surface Area): Analysis By Type (Borosilicate, Silicon, Ceramic, Fused Silica, Others), End Use, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive Summary The Global Glass Substrate Market was valued at USD 1.39 billion in the year 2020. The glass substrate market is majorly driven by booming display-use glass substrate because of the very strong demand for large panels. Corning, AGC and NEG have oligopolized the display-use glass panel market. Further, with the increased disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India, the consumption of electronics has also improved significantly. The advancements in electronics and increased use of electronics drive the glass substrate market. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of electronics in automotive industry and the budding automation in manufacturing industries will further propel the market in the coming years.
Factors such as the higher concentration of OEMs and ODMs across industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, industrial, and others in APAC region will significantly drive glass substrate market growth in subsequent years.
Borosilicate Types of glass substrates are expected to hold the major share of Glass Substrate Market. The demand for larger, thinner, more uniform and pristine glass substrates with improved physical properties continues to drive the need for innovation on the part of the substrate manufacturers. With the introduction of EAGLE2000, Corning introduces a new generation of borosilicate glass substrates specifically designed for the TFT-LCD market.
Electronic End Use is expected to hold a very larger market share of Glass Substrate Market than other End Use. Increasing demand for technologically advanced consumer electronic devices across the globe such as smart wearable, mobile phones, tablets and computers among others will propel the market.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses the Glass Substrate Market by value (USD Million), by surface area (square metre).
• The report analyses the Glass Substrate Market by Type (Borosilicate, Silicon, Ceramic, Fused Silica, Others).
• The report analyses the Glass Substrate Market by End Use (Electronics, Automotive, Medical, Aerospace & Defence, Solar Power).
• The Global Glass Substrate Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Type, by End Use, by region.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new Type development. The companies analysed in the report include: AGC, Corning Inc., Nippon Sheet Glass, Hoya Corporation, LG Chem, Ohara Inc., Nippon Electric Glass, Schott, IRICO Group New Energy Co Ltd., Plan Optik.
• The report presents the analysis of Glass Substrate Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
• Glass Manufacturing Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global flat glass market is valued at USD 93,160.90 million in 2020 and is estimated to witness healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 6%, over the forecast period (2021-2026). Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, most of the manufacturing facilities have been shut down, and automotive production has been affected severely and impacted...
The global glass wafer market was valued at US$ 295.48 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 575.17 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2020 to 2028. A glass wafer is basically a very thin disc that is used as a base for manufacturing integrated circuits and also for protection in consumer electronics.The...
The market for float glass is expected to witness a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market are the increasing demand from the construction industry in Asia-Pacific and the rising application in the solar glass. On the flip side, the declining automotive production and unfavorable conditions arising due...
Increasing vehicle production and technologically advanced smart glass solutions are expected to fuel the demand for automotive glass market The automotive glass market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.80% from an estimated USD 16.21 billion in 2017 to reach a market size of USD 23.59 billion by 2025. The market is driven...
The glass substrate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period The glass substrate market is estimated to be USD 1.49 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 1.97 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2022. Glass substrates are thin, flat glass boards on which a thin circuit...
Medical Devices Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.