"Mobile handset data and ICT services will provide the key opportunities for operator business revenue growth in Slovakia between 2020 and 2025."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Slovakia for micro, small, medium-sized and large businesses. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of the major companies that participate in the business telecoms market in Slovakia: Slovak Telecom (Deutsche Telekom), Orange, O2 (a subsidiary of O2 Czech Republic, which is owned by PPF Group), UPC (owned by Liberty Global), SWAN (and 4ka), ANTIK Telecom and Slovanet.
- Micro (0–9 employees)
- Small (10–49 employees)
- Medium (50–249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s and up to 1 Gbit/s, and at least 1 Gbit/s
- Pay TV
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management