Brazil has been one of the worst COVID-affected countries in the world. The Brazilian government has been severely criticized for its handling of the pandemic. In March 2021, Brazilians began receiving the first dose of the vaccine.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare market in Brazil is the biggest in Latin America. The Brazilian pharmaceutical market is also one of the most attractive markets in the Americas regions. With a high burden of diseases, the pharmaceutical sector in the country is poised for fast growth despite the pandemic. The industry is dominated by generic products.
Though there will be some short-term impacts felt on the market from the COVID-19 pandemic, the expenditure on healthcare and pharmaceuticals will continue to increase in the coming years. With many changes and a new business strategy in place, the Brazilian healthcare industry is today one of the most attractive globally, drawing investments from all over the world.
Aruvian Research presents an in-depth analysis of the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry of Brazil in its research report Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry in Brazil – Forecast and Analysis 2021. The report covers the following data:
• A brief overview of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in the Americas and a snapshot of the sector across some leading and underperforming markets of the region.
• An in-depth coverage of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in Brazil by sectors along with an analysis of how the COVID-19 pandemic is effecting the industry.
• We analyze the segments of prescription drugs, generic drugs, OTC medicines, and also analyze the landscape for medical research and clinical trials in Brazil.
• A SWOT analysis of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
• A Porter’s Five Forces Strategic Analysis of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare Industry is included that looks at the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, competitive rivalry in the industry, and the threat of new entrants and industry substitution.
• We take an up-close view of the regulatory framework governing the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, and the challenges being faced in terms of intellectual property rights.
• Competition in the industry, along with an in-depth analysis of the both the domestic and multinational players in the sector like Aché, Cristália, Eurofarma, EMS, Medley, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Sanofi, and many others is included.
A detailed forecast of the Brazilian pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by segments completes this comprehensive analysis.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Report The active pharmaceutical ingredients market is expected to reach USD 266.80 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.22%. The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of...
The European Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be seen as a result of Covid-19, with an increase in pharmaceutical product imports (USD 361 billion) and exports (USD 524 billion) in the year 2020. Logistics is an essential segment of supply...
The Indian CMO market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.3% during the period of 2021 - 2026. The rise in demand for injectable drugs, especially in cancer research, will upwardly trend the Indian pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Injectable drugs offer higher returns as compared to other drug formulation types. Therefore, higher...
The global pharmaceutical CMO market was valued at USD 120.29 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 195.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.85% from 2021 to 2026. COVID-19 pandemic has had a beneficial effect on contract manufacturing services overall. There were multiple opportunities for CMOs in clinical trial manufacturing,...
Real-world data and real-world evidence are used to monitor the post-market safety and adverse events of drugs.The monitoring of this data assists in making regulatory decisions. The healthcare community is using RWE and RWD to support coverage decisions and to develop guidelines and decision support tools for use in clinical practice. The...
The pharmaceutical isolator market was valued at 5,966.07 million in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 10,560.30 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5 % from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the pharmaceutical isolator market is attributed to factors such as an increase in investments by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology...
The global single-use bioreactors market is projected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2026 from USD 3.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of SUBs among small companies and startups, reduced automation complexity, ease in the cultivation of marine organisms, reduced energy and water consumption,...
Pharmaceuticals Global Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile...
The United States LED market was valued at USD 8.58 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 15.23 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.85% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a weakened growth of industrial output and the decline in light-manufacturing production across significant...
The global empty capsules market is projected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. The overall growth of the empty capsules market is largely driven by the growing adoption of capsule formulations among the growing geriatric population, the growth of the pharmaceutical...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.