In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Brazil Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report
The Brazil crawler excavator market size was at 6,799 units in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.26%.
The Brazil crawler excavator market is expected to show incremental growth of 2,623 units. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sany, Volvo Construction Equipment, and Kobelco are some of the key vendors in the Brazil crawler excavator market. CAIXA, a Brazilian commercial bank, planned to invest BRL 43 billion (USD 8.2 billion) in the real estate industry, fueling the demand for Brazil crawler excavator market. In Brazil, the crawler excavator market is expected to generate solid revenues in the coming years.
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET INSIGHTS
• Excavators used in the construction industry accounted for the largest market share of around 46.4%, followed by the mining industry with 20.7%.
• >201 HP gross power excavators accounted for the highest market share of around 63.0% in 2020.
• The government’s ambitious economic strategy involves increasing infrastructure spending to over USD 65 billion per year by 2022, which will fuel the demand for the Brazil construction equipment industry.
• Over the next few years, Brazil is anticipated to see steady development in green buildings. This prediction is based on the rapid growth of green certifications, which has resulted in a reasonably mature industry.
• Medium excavators accounted for the largest share of around 39.2% because of their growing popularity.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE REPORT
• By switching to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analysis for service, networking, and sustainability, the crawler excavator industry is transitioning to a more innovative industry.
• In Brazil, the rental business is growing rapidly. With most OEMs offering rental services in this space, most of the rental equipment in Brazil is dominated by unorganized players in the Brazil crawler excavator industry.
• A majority of OEMs have their manufacturing facilities in Brazil, so they rely primarily on local distributors and dealers for the sale of crawler excavators.
The report considers the present scenario of the crawler excavator market in Brazil and market dynamics for the forecast period 2021?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with segment analysis of the Brazil crawler excavator market.
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET - SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
• Mini crawler excavators are majorly used in small construction activities in urban areas, as such equipment is compact and can be flexibly moved in small areas. The construction industry largely drives the demand for mini excavators in Brazil.
• Surface mining makes significant use of small or medium excavators. Strip mining operations to shift overburden above coal and tar-sand mining employ large excavators.
Market Segmentation by Excavator Type and Operating Weight
• Mini (>6 tons)
• Small (6-24 tons)
• Medium (25-40 tons)
• Large (above 40 tons)
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Gross Power
• 61-101 HP
• 102-200 HP
• >201 HP
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET - VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Civil construction firms and heavy equipment manufacturers can close large contracts while contributing to the country’s growth. Manufacturers are making operational advances in their excavator motors, hydraulic systems, structure, tracks, and cab construction to improve fuel efficiency and competitiveness. Heavy construction machines manufacturers introduce several machines with great fuel efficiency.
• Volvo Construction Equipment
• Big Rentz
• Scaffold King Rentals, Inc
• Complete Outdoor
• One Source
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of-
• Volume (Unit sales)
o Excavator Type and Operating Weight
o Gross Power Output
• Value (USD)
o Excavator Type and Operating Weight
o Gross Power Output
• Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Brazil, major projects and investments, market dynamics, and share.
• Examples of latest technologies
• Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
• Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
• Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the Brazil crawler excavator market share
• Complete supply chain analysis
• Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the industry.
• Company Profile of 15 major vendors
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. At what CAGR is the Brazil Crawler Excavator market projected to grow in the forecast period (2021-2027)?
2. What are the segments covered in the Brazil Crawler Excavator market report?
3. Who are the top players in the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?
4. What are the recent technologies for the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?
5. What are the key factors driving the Brazil Crawler Excavator growth?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global utility poles market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this GCC Construction Equipment Market Report GCC construction equipment market size will be valued at USD 3722.2 million and to reach a volume of 99829 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.34% by volume during 2021-2027 GCC...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Mexico Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report Mexico excavator market size will be valued at USD 573.21 million and to reach a volume of 6874 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.88% by volume...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Philippines Crawler Excavator Market Report The Philippines crawler excavator market to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% during the period 2021-2027. With the intense competition in technology and design, excavator makers are marketing their devices...
The building management system (BMS) market in the Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC) is witnessing the emergence of innovative technologies such as building information modeling (BIM) and 3D printing. These technologies are causing significant disruptions, influencing how buildings are managed and shifting roles away from traditional skills towards...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this India Crane Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report India crane market size will be valued at USD 1.3 billion, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.56% by volume during 2021-2027 The impact of low interest rates on the...
The Global Testing, Inspection, and Certification market was valued at USD 200.16 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 286.2 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.4%, during the period of 2021-2026.? Owing to the significant outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic across the world, the market witnessed a short-term decline in demand....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this France Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report The France crawler excavator market size will be valued at USD 1437.1 million, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.27% by volume during 2021-2027 The...
The market for global c5 resin is valued at 470 kilotons in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of less than 4% globally during the forecast period. COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the market in 2020. The decline in demand for paints & coatings, printing inks, rubber compounding, and others owing to the impact of COVID-19....
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.