The report considers the present scenario of the Vietnam data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
Vietnam data center is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.63%.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• Vietnam has around 23 operational colocation data centers. The major colocation operators are CMC Telecom, Viettel IDC, VNPT, and FPT Telecom. Most colocation data centers are being developed according to Tier III standards. According to Uptime Institute, there are around seven data center facilities certified under tier III standards by uptime institute.
• The major demand drivers for colocation services in Vietnam are cloud service providers, telecom, 5G deployment, increase in adoption of AI, Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and digital transformation.
• In December 2021, the Ministry of Public Security issued Draft Decree on Personal Data Protection (PDPC), which encouraged the data center operators to store and preserve the data inside Vietnam.
• In Vietnam, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are preferred locations for developing data centers due to their proximity to end-users.
• The deployment of 5G networks will boost the digital economy of the region and will lead to higher demand for high-bandwidth networking infrastructure. For instance, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced AWS outposts in Vietnam in November 2021.
• Vietnam has witnessed more than a 20% increase in investments in 2021 compared to 2020 due to investments from colocation providers such as CMC Telecom, NTT Global Data Centers, HTC Telecom International, Edge Centres, and Data Center First, among others.
• The introduction of the data localization law, which comes under the cybersecurity law and mandates that operators must establish a local data center in Vietnam, has been a major driving factor for the Vietnamese data center market.
• As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnamese Government transformed the country digitally with various initiatives, including the National Public Services Portal, National Digital Transformation Roadmap 2025, and National e-document Exchange.
The Vietnam data center market report segmented by the following areas:
Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
• Storage Systems
• Network Infrastructure
Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Switches & Switchgears
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Rack Cabinets
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Segmentation by Cooling Systems
• CRAC and CRAH Units
• Chillers Units
• Cooling Towers, Condensers and Dry Coolers
• Other Cooling Units
Segmentation by General Construction
• Core & Shell Development
• Installation & Commissioning Services
• Engineering & Building Design
• Fire Detection & Suppression
• Physical Security
• Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM))
Segmentation by Tier Standard
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
FPT Telecom, CMC Telecommunication Infrastructure Corporation (CMC Telecom), Viettel, NTT Global Data Centers, VNTT, Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), Telehouse Vietnam, and HTC Telecom International (ECODC) are some significant data center operators in the country.
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Huawei Technologies
• Hitachi Vantara
• Internet Initiative Japan (IIJ)
• Juniper Networks
• NEC Vietnam (NEC)
Construction Constructors & Sub-Contractors
• Archetype Group
• AWP Architects
• Delta Group
• Sato Kogyo
• USDC Technology
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Cyber Power Systems
• Delta Electronics
• Fuji Electric
• HITEC Power Protection
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Schneider Electric
• Trane Technologies
• Vertiv Group
• Data Center First
• Edge data Centres
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and the Vietnam colocation market revenue.
• An assessment of the data center investment in Vietnam by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
• Datacenter investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
• A detailed study of the existing Vietnam data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the Vietnam data center market size during the forecast period.
• Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Vietnam
o Facilities Covered (Existing): 23
o Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 03
o Coverage: 4 Cities
o Existing vs. Upcoming (Data Center Area)
o Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Vietnam
o Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2027)
o Retail Colocation Pricing
• The Vietnam data center landscape market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with size and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
• Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
• A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on Industry Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast included in this Latin America Data Center Cooling Market Report 2022-2027 Key Market Highlights: • Heat is one of the biggest issues for data centers. Overheating processors,...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Greece Data Center Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2022-2027 Market Report Greece data center market is witnessing the demand for cloud, 5G, big data, & IoT, and digitalization. Due to the COVID-19 impact, the demand for data center...
Indonesia’s Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% during 2022-2027. • In Indonesia, Jakarta is a preferred location with better network connectivity and proximity to the end-users to improve the latency. • Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the country is witnessing growth in cloud adoption by various industry verticals...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Southeast Asia Data Center Market Report The Southeast Asia data center market is among the fastest-developing markets worldwide and is led by increased cloud adoption, the advent of 5G, and the adoption of advanced technology such as AI, big data,...
South Korea data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.71% from 2022 to 2027. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT • South Korea data center market is one of the rapidly growing markets in the APAC region with strong economic factors, government support, digitalization, technology penetration, and growing connectivity...
Thailand data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% during 2022-2027. Thailand witnessed the construction of data center facilities with a white floor area of over 105 thousand square feet in 2021 and will add a cumulative area of over 870 thousand square feet between 2022 and 2027. The market has witnessed several new...
The report considers the present scenario of the Canada data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Canadian data center market is expected...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Latin America Data Center Power Market Report The Latin American region witnessed data center investments from telecommunication service providers as well as regional and global colocation operators. The market also attracted investments from cloud...
Paraguay’s Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.78% during 2022-2027. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT • Paraguay is a growing economy in Latin America, with international trade relations with major markets, a fast-growing public sector, and government initiatives for digitalization driving market...
The report considers the present scenario of the Belgium data center market and its market dynamics for 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the industry. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Belgium data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.