Forecasts by Application (Airborne (Jet, Flight, UAV), Ground (Combat, Battlefield, Ground Vehicle, Others), Naval (Ship, Submarine, Others)), by Training Type (Live, Virtual, Constructive, Gaming Simulation) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Recovery
Global Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training Market–our new study reveals trends, contracts, and predicted investments
Technological Advancements in AR, VR, and IoT
The amalgamation of intelligent technologies such as AI, IoT, 5G, and AR among others has the ability to change the way military training models are developed and implemented. The fusion of these technologies has the ability to both improve decision-making and allow delivery of personalized experiences to troops, resulting in a richer and more fulfilling interaction between soldiers and the environment surrounding them. Augmented and virtual reality techniques can be used to create effective, realistic, and dynamic simulations for training purposes. The reinforcement techniques enhance combat training for both virtual agents and human soldiers. The development in these technologies is also expected to generate opportunities in medical military training via simulations.
If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Key questions answered are in this report • How is the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market evolving? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the upcoming developments and regulatory framework in the market?
• Where is the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market heading?
• What is driving and restraining the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the military simulation, modelling and virtual training projects for these leading companies?
• What are the implication of military simulation, modelling and virtual training projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
You need to discover how this will impact the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market today, and over the next 10 years: • Our 560+ page report provides 314 tables and 323 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• Contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analysis reveal the military simulation, modelling and virtual training prospects • In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You find original analysis, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and project developments.
• Discover how the COVID 19 pandemic has impacted the world market and submarkets, and what are the projected recovery patterns
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W, and U are discussed in this report.
Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training: By Application • Airborne
Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training: By Training Type • Live
• Gaming Simulation
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 18 leading national markets: • North America
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East
• South America
• Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth • Airbus Group SE
• AnyLogic Company
• AVT Simulation Inc.
• BAE Systems PLC
• Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim)
• CAE Inc.
• Cubic Corporation
• Elbit Systems Ltd.
• FAAC Incorporated
• General Dynamics Corporation (GD)
• InVeris Training Solutions (Meggit Plc)
• Leonardo SpA
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
• Rheinmetall AG
• Saab AG
• ST Engineering
• Thales Group
• The Boeing Company
Overall world revenue for military simulation, modelling and virtual training market will surpass US$xx million in 2021, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2031. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training Market report helps you
In summary, our 560+ page report provides you with the following knowledge: • Revenue forecasts to 2031 for Military Simulation, Modelling and Virtual Training Market, with forecasts for Training Type and Application each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2031 for 5 regional and 19 key national markets – See forecasts for the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Russia, UK, China, India, Indonesia and UAE among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the military simulation, modelling and virtual training market. Some of the company’s profiled in this report include Airbus Group SE, AnyLogic Company, AVT Simulation Inc., BAE Systems PLC, Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim), CAE Inc., Cubic Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., FAAC Incorporated, General Dynamics Corporation (GD), InVeris Training Solutions (Meggit Plc), Leonardo SpA, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Saab AG, ST Engineering, Thales Group, and The Boeing Company
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2021
Global Radar Simulator Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the radar simulator market and it is poised to grow by $ 169.17 million during 2021-2025, decelerating at a CAGR of 11.67% during the forecast period. Our report on radar simulator market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends,...
The military training aircraft market was valued at USD 4.7 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of 3.27%, reaching USD 6.62 billion by 2030. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the training programs and has also resulted in lower demand for new training jets. However, the growing emphasis on the training...
The global sonobuoy market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on...
Leading Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Companies to Watch in 2022--Capabilities, Goals and Strategies This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation...
The global military laser systems market grew at a CAGR of 7% during 2015-2020. A military laser system refers to defense equipment that is widely adopted for various military-based applications ranging from lethal activities to detecting a range of objects. Some of the common product variants include semiconductor...
Like the commercial sector, COVID-19 has accelerated digitalization in the military domain, as evident from the many military organizations currently considering and adopting digital technologies exponentially. This is compounded by rising geopolitical concerns from state and non-state actors, which can only be countered by the strategic advantage...
2021 What’s Ahead for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Industry?--Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Suppliers This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing...
289 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Oct 2021
Light Field Technology Market – Report Scope The research study on the light field technology market offers a close look at evolving aspects of the market, as well as the dynamics impacting market growth.The research study focuses on key developments that have made their mark in the light field technology market,...
The SWIR market is expected to grow from USD 166 million in 2021 to USD 277 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the growth of the SWIR market include the growing use of SWIR cameras in military & defense applications. Hardware to have the largest...
Gross Domestic Product
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.