Executive Summary According to the report, the Global Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market is projected to display significant growth and was valued at USD 51.22 Billion in the year 2020 with APAC region leading the regional market share.
Growth in the Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market is mainly driven by growing environmental concerns and the active steps taken by various governments towards zero emission laws, thereby reducing the carbon emissions in the environment.
Increasing e-scooters and e-motorcycles demand is expected to boost the demand of Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles market. Meanwhile, the demand is offset by inappropriate charging infrastructure. However, there is growing efforts by companies to boost the electric vehicles infrastructure along with charging points to combat the barriers. Moreover, rising expenditure by the government, carbon emission regulation policies and investments by leading OEMs is boosting the need for Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles in the industry, which is, in turn, driving the market demand.
COVID-19 has accelerated a trend towards individual mobility solutions and this led to a rising demand of powered two wheelers. This has helped the electric two wheelers gain a strong market share in the world. There has been a behavioural change among the people towards mobility due to the rising environmental concern and this can be directly seen with the sudden boom of electric two wheelers market after the lockdown and restrictions were uplifted.
Scope of the Report • The report presents the analysis of Electric Vehicles (EV) market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses the Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market by value (USD Billion).
• The report analyses the Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market by Product Type (E-bike, E-scooters, E-motorcycles).
• The report analyses the Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market by Battery Type (Lead acid battery, Lithium-ion battery).
• The report analyses the Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market by End User (Personal Use and Commercial Use).
• The Global Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA).
• The Global Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicles Market has been analysed By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Norway, China, Taiwan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product Type, by Battery Type and End User.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Pierer Mobility AG, hGears AG, Topkey Corporations, Sona BLW Precision Forgings, Harley-Davidson, Inc., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., Merida Industry Co., Ltd., Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., NIU Technologies, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Key Target Audience
• Electric Two Wheel (E2W) Vehicle Manufacturers
• Electric Vehicle (EV) Manufacturers
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Electric Scooters and Motorcycles Market was valued at USD 5176.16 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23178.7 million in 2026 by registering a CAGR of 25.08% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the electric scooters and motorcycles market. The worldwide lockdown restriction...
The global connected motorcycle market size is projected to grow from USD 55 Million in 2021 to USD 757 Million by 2027, at a CAGR of 54.7%. Factors such as growing demand for connectivity devices in motorcycles, measures by governments for improving rider safety for motorcycles, increased demand for real-time vehicle dynamics and motorcycle...
The connected motorcycles market was valued at USD 70 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 800 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of more than 40%, during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the connected motorcycle market. The worldwide lockdown and social distancing norms...
Abstract Motorcycle Manufacturing in China The Motorcycle Manufacturing industry in China manufactures standard two-wheel, three-wheel and sports motorcycles, as well as scooters. This includes standard motorcycles with sidecars. The industry does not manufacture electric bicycles. This report covers...
Revving up: Industry revenue will likely continue to depend on the mass production of motorcycles Abstract Motorcycle, Bike & Parts Manufacturing in Canada The Motorcycle, Bike and Parts Manufacturing industry in Canada has contracted over the five years to 2019. The industry, being primarily focused...
Hitting the road: Volatility in fuel prices is expected to buoy industry demand Abstract Motorcycle Dealership and Repair in the US The Motorcycle Dealership and Repair industry retails motorcycles and other types of motor-powered vehicles (e.g. all-terrain vehicles and motor scooters) to consumers....
Turning around: Revenue is forecast to rise in 2021-22, recovering from weak demand in the previous year Abstract Motorcycle Manufacturing in the UK Companies in this industry manufacture motorcycles, mopeds and cycles fitted with an auxiliary engine. They also produce engines, sidecars and other motorcycle...
Green light: Revenue is expected to recover somewhat in 2021-22 as confidence lifts Abstract Motorcycle Sales & Repair in the UK This industry includes firms that sell motorcycles and mopeds, as well as parts and accessories. Repair, service and maintenance are also included. This report covers...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Europe Electric Two-wheeler Market Report The Europe electric two-wheeler market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.12% during the forecast period 2021-2026. With the increasing concern of over-utilizing of natural resources, electric vehicles...
Revving up: Industry revenue is expected to increase in response to increased consumer confidence Abstract Motorcycle, Bike & Parts Manufacturing in the US The Motorcycle, Bike and Parts Manufacturing industry has experienced positive revenue growth over the five years to 2019. Growth in this industry...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.